Fop meeting !!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What are you talking about the Fop attorney Gibbions said it was a good deal .... I guess you had your finger up your ass when he was speaking. If you recall he also said if you want just vote it down and we will see if his serious the was or not. Either way I don't work overtime and I'm not at risk of being laid off.
    Uh he said we be kicking the can down the road...

That means they’ll threaten layoffs at negotiations in March when they have a 60 million dollar deficit stupid

Unregistered
    Uh he said we be kicking the can down the road...

That means they’ll threaten layoffs at negotiations in March when they have a 60 million dollar deficit stupid
    Absolutely 💯. Then they'll say yes we need more concessions. Gibbons said you'll pay later.

Unregistered
    Listen vote no! Everyone call out sick so they can pay overtime. 👍

Unregistered
    What a bunch of crybabies. Be greatful you have a job. Now do something positive for the community.

Unregistered
    What a bunch of crybabies. Be greatful you have a job. Now do something positive for the community.
    You *****es have no idea what work really is keep thinking ORTIZ is doing the right thing. His doing the right thing for himself like he did on the last contract.

Unregistered
    You *****es have no idea what work really is keep thinking ORTIZ is doing the right thing. His doing the right thing for himself like he did on the last contract.
    Signing an agreement with the CIP was the best thing ever (sarcasm). I thought we would discuss and vote on any changes. Thanks Tommy.

Unregistered
    Signing an agreement with the CIP was the best thing ever (sarcasm). I thought we would discuss and vote on any changes. Thanks Tommy.
    We ignore cip show me information to show we have ever cut a deal with cip. Never will happen period.

Unregistered
    Maybe you should watch the news tommy cut a deal with the CIP on Complaint’s.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12