Wet Brain McKinney
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Wet Brain McKinney

The old drunk has been soaking his peanut brain all day again! You should sober up and get a job so you can pay off your debts! Alcohol has put you in the hole.

Unregistered

Drunk for sheriff

Wet Brain McKinney I just ran your credit again! As dumb as you are, you know paying interest only on those 5 cards your never going to get out of the hole!
    You might as well file for bankruptcy! You don't have much to lose, except the 40 year old boat.

Unregistered

Appraisal ordered McKinney shack

I've got an independent appraiser checking your house value to see if bankruptcy is going to be your best option.
    It may not be worth the $166,000 You owe on it.
    I'll keep you posted meanwhile try and stay sober!

Unregistered

Appraisal

The appraiser wants that piece of chit Allie Britt towed out of there so they can do a drone video of the shack! They work with a salvage company that can get it to the dump.Will keep you posted on any other things they will need.

Unregistered

Wet brain McKinney

They want the driveway acid washed to get the oil stains out and all the weeds growing in the cracks. You have got a serious oil leak in your vehicle.

Unregistered

Wet brain

Your neighbor who can’t stand you was asking if the ugly green paint could be changed! We explained the shack more than likely will be demolished if the bank takes it over!

Unregistered

Photos

I'm still begging for nude photos of men or young boys to keep me satisfied! My life is going in a downward spiral!
    Send to Carmen McKinney along with any financial support.

Unregistered

Another pedophile

Carmen your buddy hung himself in Charlotte county jail! Your going to have to find another source for sharing photos.

Unregistered

Drunk for sheriff

Get stocked up on the booze your going to need it next week at this time! Your failed attempt to become sheriff will be laughed at by all!
    You are a drunk loser McKinney!!

Unregistered

Psychiatric help needed

Your a sick man Carmen McKinney hopefully after you find out what a loser you are Tues you can get the help you desperately need!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast