Pio - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pio

Unregistered
    He needs to go. No one respects him at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s easy to slam Andy. He did his job effectively. He is a partisan and aspiring politician. His job has not been law enforcement based for many years. You have to give him credit for what he is good at. Making influential connections, raising money, and making others look the other way when the real problem was right in front of their eyes. Granted he doesn’t deserve high hazard retirement. Chip should create a special civilian position for Andy and give him a job title which recognizes his abilities. Please feel free to compete for the best new position title. Ready....go!

Unregistered
    All the hate. Come on yall. Few people like the management that they work for. AH is who he is, and don't look now, he's here for the long haul. He made it up the chain. Good for him. Congrats to him. Chip is gonna keep him here. Its chips decision and we should respect that. All this hate. Hating SA, hating EH, hating AS, hating FF, hating MG, hating MY, hating AH, hating DM, hating on Q, and on and on. Is there anyone yall do respect? Is there any leaders here that pass muster with yall? Come on. What is it accomplishing? If you don't care for them, thats your prerogative. Respect their positions though. At least respect the collar device. The younger ones are watching!

Unregistered
    All the hate. Come on yall. Few people like the management that they work for. AH is who he is, and don't look now, he's here for the long haul. He made it up the chain. Good for him. Congrats to him. Chip is gonna keep him here. Its chips decision and we should respect that. All this hate. Hating SA, hating EH, hating AS, hating FF, hating MG, hating MY, hating AH, hating DM, hating on Q, and on and on. Is there anyone yall do respect? Is there any leaders here that pass muster with yall? Come on. What is it accomplishing? If you don't care for them, thats your prerogative. Respect their positions though. At least respect the collar device. The younger ones are watching!
    We will never nor should we ever respect someone because of a collar device. They have not earned respect. They have trampled on too many for no reason. They are not leaders. They are corrupt criminals who should be stopped. Stop condoning corrupt and immoral behavior. We are LAW enforcement. We are sworn to protect and serve. So are they! So I’d be surprised if you’re not one of them because obviously you condone their unlawfulness and just want to conform to their evil teachings to move up yourself?? We should want to be led by law-abiding and honest leaders. Stop being a part of the problem and demand a cleanse. Demand justice. Demand an organization that stands on its own as a leader to the public-upholding the values we should be instilling in them and in each other.

Unregistered
    We will never nor should we ever respect someone because of a collar device. They have not earned respect. They have trampled on too many for no reason. They are not leaders. They are corrupt criminals who should be stopped. Stop condoning corrupt and immoral behavior. We are LAW enforcement. We are sworn to protect and serve. So are they! So I’d be surprised if you’re not one of them because obviously you condone their unlawfulness and just want to conform to their evil teachings to move up yourself?? We should want to be led by law-abiding and honest leaders. Stop being a part of the problem and demand a cleanse. Demand justice. Demand an organization that stands on its own as a leader to the public-upholding the values we should be instilling in them and in each other.
    You need help and I'm referring to mental help. Please don't refer to "we" as in you and me, maybe some little fighting force you've assembled in your garage but you're not only wrong but a big problem. What exactly is a collar device? Are you some introvert not in law enforcement? YEP! Is your entire purpose to cause hate? YEP!

We may not respect the person but we must respect the rank because there must be order. Order established a structured environment for the smooth flow of an organization. People need to know who is in charge when they receive directions to do things and carry our orders. They need to understand where the orders come from and who to direct their questions or problems to. Structure, rank, or chain-of-command has been around in one form or another since the beginning of man. Whether words or grunts, there was a leader and those who did what was required for everything to operate smoothly.

Your statements are borderline anarchy. You either follow what the person with the COLLAR INSIGNIA or sleeve insignia says or you will be unemployed.

You're definitely weird and I have doubts you're a cop.

Unregistered
    You need help and I'm referring to mental help. Please don't refer to "we" as in you and me, maybe some little fighting force you've assembled in your garage but you're not only wrong but a big problem. What exactly is a collar device? Are you some introvert not in law enforcement? YEP! Is your entire purpose to cause hate? YEP!

We may not respect the person but we must respect the rank because there must be order. Order established a structured environment for the smooth flow of an organization. People need to know who is in charge when they receive directions to do things and carry our orders. They need to understand where the orders come from and who to direct their questions or problems to. Structure, rank, or chain-of-command has been around in one form or another since the beginning of man. Whether words or grunts, there was a leader and those who did what was required for everything to operate smoothly.

Your statements are borderline anarchy. You either follow what the person with the COLLAR INSIGNIA or sleeve insignia says or you will be unemployed.

Other persons right you can follow orders but still have no respect for them. You can’t demand respect you have to earn it. All those morganites have earned is a place in hell and the respect of the devil himself.

Unregistered

The collar device was the words used by the person they responded to moron. Or should we call you lil eric? Mindyme? You all need to just go with this nonsense and overall lack of morals.

Unregistered
    Other persons right you can follow orders but still have no respect for them. You can’t demand respect you have to earn it. All those morganites have earned is a place in hell and the respect of the devil himself.
    Yep, you don’t make a bit of sense and you’re nuts!

Unregistered
    Yep, you don’t make a bit of sense and you’re nuts!
    And your a Mindyme licker

Unregistered
    And your a Mindyme licker
    Grammar Police: The correct usage is you're not your.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234