Pio - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pio

Unregistered
    Keep telling yourself that. Aint no one going anywhere. Dollars to doughnuts, they all stay.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do we have a list of people getting bus tickets! You bet we do. PIO is #1 on the do not collect a paycheck anymore! Need to run the HR POS off too! Tired of the crap going on in this department and she has done nothing! Hobbs will be pulling sig 15 in Waffle House to make ends meet! He should know how to get there from memory!
    Hobbs isn't going anywhere. Did you watch Chip's acceptance speech? Hobbs is one of the first persons thanked. Chip is a smart guy but he's a fool to think Hobbs did anything to truly benefit him. Hobbs worked hard during this campaign to benefit himself.

Unregistered
    Wonder who our new Sheriff will be bringing in from the outside

Unregistered
    Well if I was him I'd bring in people I could trust and get rid of all the F-ups Morgan has in the admin. Look what he has to work with they think finding and fabricating stuff to get an Officer in trouble is how the job should be done. Haines training 101. Morgans admin is filled with a bunch of snakes who will stab each other in the back and step on one another just to get a pat on the head by Morgan or Eric attaboy. None were good road deputy and have no clue how to be good leaders. Also they don't need that many people in the admin half of them don't even have justifiable jobs and have no purpose. If I were him I wouldn't pick anyone from this current admin to be in my administration. I have noticed one thing, Looks like Andy get to be a high paid clown for another 4 years. I never knew being a goofball and a full time shadow paid so we'll.

Unregistered
    Well, its gonna be chips show. He won the election, and to the winner go the spoils. I wish the man all the luck in the world. Kts not an easy job, and as an elected official and the head of an LE agency you can't make everyone happy at once. He'll make decisions and staff his unit as he sees fit, and we need to get behind him! Enough division. Give the man a fair chance, regardless if you like his staffing choices, etc.

Unregistered
    Well, its gonna be chips show. He won the election, and to the winner go the spoils. I wish the man all the luck in the world. Kts not an easy job, and as an elected official and the head of an LE agency you can't make everyone happy at once. He'll make decisions and staff his unit as he sees fit, and we need to get behind him! Enough division. Give the man a fair chance, regardless if you like his staffing choices, etc.
    Very well said. The public has always complained about LE but they’ve never walked a mile in our shoes. Same can be said for admin. We’ve never walked a mile in their shoes. Everyone should want to see Chip succeed because his success in the departments success.

Unregistered
    Very well said. The public has always complained about LE but they’ve never walked a mile in our shoes. Same can be said for admin. We’ve never walked a mile in their shoes. Everyone should want to see Chip succeed because his success in the departments success.
    Absolutely. How can we expect our admin to have our backs if we don't have their backs for the simple stuff at least? I think we can expect great things from CS. Gonna be challenges of course, but that's to be expected. Its all about attitude. I say we throw our best behind the man, and those he chooses, whether we like them or not. Whether they're old SO or new from outside. Its a new crucible and mentality that they'll be working under. Give it an even strain.

Unregistered
    Really.... Commander. You only brown nose and get promoted. Disgusting

Unregistered
    Hobbs is a clown. He is there because he has no integrity and no pride. He is ok being the fat funny guy as long as he gets the money. Nobody ever listens to his rhetoric and he would know of any orders to give. He has no real law enforcement in him. He is a do boy with no character. Let chip have his pick. Chip will keep him busy. Look at it as if he is a high paid secretary that nobody wants to hook up with.

Unregistered
    It’s easy to slam Andy. He did his job effectively. He is a partisan and aspiring politician. His job has not been law enforcement based for many years. You have to give him credit for what he is good at. Making influential connections, raising money, and making others look the other way when the real problem was right in front of their eyes. Granted he doesn’t deserve high hazard retirement. Chip should create a special civilian position for Andy and give him a job title which recognizes his abilities. Please feel free to compete for the best new position title. Ready....go!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast