Pio - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pio

Unregistered
    I personally think she is an extremely pretty young lady. Now, is that worth the exorbitant salary and take home car? Does being a professional facebooker and an occasional host on wheel of fugitives merit all that? I'll pose the question to yall. Im not going to judge. Well, I will, but I'll keep my judgment to myself.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I personally think she is an extremely pretty young lady. Now, is that worth the exorbitant salary and take home car? Does being a professional facebooker and an occasional host on wheel of fugitives merit all that? I'll pose the question to yall. Im not going to judge. Well, I will, but I'll keep my judgment to myself.
    Funny it should be mentioned. A bit off topic, but still. So what if you dont like her? So what if you think she's ok? What if you don't like another person? I mean, you just don't like them for no other reason that they rub you wrong? Why is it not ok to have an opinion anymore? Why do we have to act as if we love everyone? Why can't we be entitled to our opinions why can't we just not like someone because we just don't? What is the incessant need of those in power to control what we think? What we actually think and feel.

Unregistered
    I personally don’t know her and don’t want to or need to. My complaint is the amount of money she is making and benefits she is receiving. I’m mot even going to compare her job requirements/responsibilities to a lower paid sworn officer. There are civilian employees working there who have jobs with many more requirements/responsibilities, have been there longer than she has and are making significantly less than her and do not receive the additional benefits. What is the purpose of her receiving a vehicle to drive? When was the last time she was called out to and responded to a crime scene? Does she need a county vehicle to maintain the office Facebook? She does that weekly radio show. She can check out a vehicle for that job responsibility. The administration is too top heavy with both sworn and civilian. A lot of changes need to be made

Unregistered
    She must not be offered a job when Chip takes over. If she is then we all know nothing will change. We will be watching!
    I personally don’t know her and don’t want to or need to. My complaint is the amount of money she is making and benefits she is receiving. I’m mot even going to compare her job requirements/responsibilities to a lower paid sworn officer. There are civilian employees working there who have jobs with many more requirements/responsibilities, have been there longer than she has and are making significantly less than her and do not receive the additional benefits. What is the purpose of her receiving a vehicle to drive? When was the last time she was called out to and responded to a crime scene? Does she need a county vehicle to maintain the office Facebook? She does that weekly radio show. She can check out a vehicle for that job responsibility. The administration is too top heavy with both sworn and civilian. A lot of changes need to be made

Unregistered
    She must not be offered a job when Chip takes over. If she is then we all know nothing will change. We will be watching!
    Well, she's on a long list of those whom need to be shown the door, and not let it hit them on the way out! I know chip is one hell of a cop and has proven himself as a good leader, but I wonder if he really has the stones to cut the dead wood where it needs cut. Remember, some of these folks like Amb S, AH, SA, MY, EH, DL, and on are part of his inner circle since he has been here as car 2 for a while now. We all know that they will be his demise, but I wonder if he can see that these folks have latched on to him so closely since his arrival a few years back simply to further themselves and hold on to their jobs. In working closely with people, we can all get attached.

Unregistered
    I’ve been told The sworn command staff all signed contracts When they accepted the position stating they could Be let go for any reason. Seems like a new Sheriff sounds like a good reason to let the whole bunch of them go. As far as those civilians, Morgan made AS position and DC position permanent positions quite some time ago. They are here to stay unless their position is eliminated. My money is on Chip not having the back bone to get rid of any of them. Not EH and definitely not AS

Unregistered
    If your timesheet shows you were working 40 hours and that’s not the case, there is reason to have your job terminated. Most all of the overpaid employees mentioned in this thread could be terminated for that reason. Easy peasy, pull video and ck time sheets.

Unregistered
    Don’t you think it’s already gotten better? The money finally came. EH and SA don’t have as many people to make miserable. Not as many outrageous IA’s. If you can’t see that things are improving then maybe you’re part of the problem.

Unregistered
    I’ll be happy when the new Sheriff has terminated EH. Nothing will really change at this department until he is no longer an employee here.
    And don’t be fooled. They are still doing crappy IA’s and getting even/retaliation is still rampant. Until those who have gotten their position by sucking up To Morgan and being non qualified are terminated this department will never heal and move forward

Unregistered
    Do we have a list of people getting bus tickets! You bet we do. PIO is #1 on the do not collect a paycheck anymore! Need to run the HR POS off too! Tired of the crap going on in this department and she has done nothing! Hobbs will be pulling sig 15 in Waffle House to make ends meet! He should know how to get there from memory!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast