"Trump 2020: A Man vs. A Movement" - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really? Ok, sure, let's compare Dump's own anti-American rants and his record of having the most corrupt administration ever to one news article, which, on top of everything else, the author of the article refused to put his name on the article. The problem with you Dumpsters is you are so full of Dump's Kool-aid you overlook all of Dump's atrocities and then try to equate them with one unsubstantiated news article invented by Russia and presented by Giuliani.

You're right about one thing, no drinks for me. Enjoy your Kool-aid.
    I will keep drinking the Kool-aid, while you keep drinking the Flint Michigan tap water. I will get back to you on November 4, 2020!

Unregistered
    You saw tonight Biden is an old man.....He is trying to win over Black America

If you are waiting for that free stimulus check vote for cava and Biden. If you value your life and what YOU have worked for make yourself better. Don’t make excuses for black America’s shortcomings.

Be safe

Unregistered
    You saw tonight Biden is an old man.....He is trying to win over Black America

If you are waiting for that free stimulus check vote for cava and Biden. If you value your life and what YOU have worked for make yourself better. Don’t make excuses for black America’s shortcomings.

Be safe
    If you weren’t so racist you would know the vast majority of those stimulus checks are white. But I’m sure you won’t let facts get in the way of your agenda.

Unregistered
    If you weren’t so racist you would know the vast majority of those stimulus checks are white. But I’m sure you won’t let facts get in the way of your agenda.
    You may be right because you actually had to have a job and filed for unemployment so that disqualifies most of “them”. Thanks for making my point. And following facts, data, and statistics doesn’t make you a racist. BLM is a racist movement because it only serves the betterment of one race hence the name.

Does your arm ever get tired from always having your hand out?

Unregistered
    You may be right because you actually had to have a job and filed for unemployment so that disqualifies most of “them”. Thanks for making my point. And following facts, data, and statistics doesn’t make you a racist. BLM is a racist movement because it only serves the betterment of one race hence the name.

Does your arm ever get tired from always having your hand out?
    Wow, talk about making my point. / Okay, you're not racist. Whatever you say. 🤪 /

Unregistered

Question Shoot them in the legs Biden!!

Well over 200,000+ people dead. Over 495+ children separated from their parents. The economy is on brink of collapse while this fool denies science fact. White supremacists flourish while this madman tries to jail his political opponent. He claims election fraud while saying he won't leave The White House even if he loses the election. Sounds like Fidel the dictator has been resurrected as a bleached blond, orange-face fat fcuk. Two more weeks of this shït. I can't wait for it to be over.
    Stop the hating, if you vote for Biden/Harris you are not really a cop, and you maybe a wannabe social worker!

Unregistered
    Wow, talk about making my point. / Okay, you're not racist. Whatever you say. 🤪 /
    Please explain to me then why BLM can create and acronym either the word that describes the race it’s representing, and protest and walk around confronting white people minding their own business and tell them they have received “white privilege” as Nd have them state they support BLM. Who’s invoking the race card and what racism is defined as. Educate me as I would love to hear you try and explain it. The words racist and racism are only invoked when it’s beneficial and it’s an ugly word that is so misused. Reverse racism exists but white people say it, affirmative action and discrimination are used as justifiable to fit the narrative.

So is African American the proper term or is black preferred.? I didn’t realize you can tell what country someone is from by looking at them. Teach me how to do this plz

Unregistered
    Trump will win this election with more of a gap than he did his 2016. Democratic Party is weaker with this Biden/Harris. There is many things that are shifting Democrats to vote for Trump, BLM, anarchist and taxes. Democrats and media has tried everything they can to have Trump lose the election but, the silent majority who won’t admit to voting for Trump is voting for him. Like I said even Democrats and minorities are voting Trump. This has been a crazy year and the cancel culture and the endless rioting allowed by the democrat mayors will cost them the election.

Unregistered
    One of us is right and one of us is wrong, and I have my money on a Trump victory. The only idiot here is you that you "don't understand how delicate democracy is..." If Creepy Joe and the Ho win, our Country will be destroyed and there won't be any democracy. You will then realize that you f ed up, and you will deny your voting history!
    Everyone should see this. Dropping truth here.
    "Trigger Warning"
    https://youtu.be/fPZkdhubStI

Unregistered
    Everyone should see this. Dropping truth here.
    "Trigger Warning"
    https://youtu.be/fPZkdhubStI
    WOW! Good video!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12