Politics and Policework - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    District can’t catch a break. Heard the new Lt we are getting is horrible also was removed from the admin position in nw and is only coming here because the Major is putting his old click together.

Unregistered

Look at this love affair with a guy who hates cops

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s ok boys and girls. Shaky Juan Villalba is heading to you all to save the day! Lol!
    Another one not a day on the road as a gold badge who now is responsible for a district 🤣😂🤣😅

Unregistered
    Where do we draw the line at what is ok? My supervisor tells me that as an officer no one is allowed to know my political view or I will get written up, but my Major can post anti-police, pro-blm content on his social media page and no one says anything. Hammocks has enough issues, but knowing the Major has the back of the opposition isn’t very inspiring. The hypocrisy is overwhelming.
    This would be fun to present as evidence at a panel if he ever signs off on some questionable discipline.

Unregistered
    District can’t catch a break. Heard the new Lt we are getting is horrible also was removed from the admin position in nw and is only coming here because the Major is putting his old click together.
    So the OP can't catch a break. Why don't you trade your stressful assignment for one in Northside or South? A change of venue should help your perspective and give you the break you deserve. 🤨

Unregistered
    Nov take the exam and make a difference. Seem like you have all the answers to being a great supervisor.

Unregistered

Cava 2020

Cava will fix everything

Unregistered
    There's nothing wrong with him. You will see after he is there.
    His roblem: is that he doesn't $hi+ on people like some overbearing captains want, so he was targeted. He won't say it but everyone know it.

Unregistered
    Let's get real, shall we?* When Trump wins, and he will, what is MDPD planning to do when riots erupt?* A rhetorical question, I know, but one that must be asked nevertheless.* The riots and looting taking place in Philadelphia should be a prelude to what will happen not only in Miami-Dade but Nationwide.* *Most law-abiding citizens hope that when rioting, looting, and arsons start, robust Law Enforcement must start.* That means vigorous use of less-lethal munition should be deployed*liberally.* Do not Ramirez III, and you will lose the County.* Of course, should Cava win the mayoral office, forget about it; crime and mayhem will rule.*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12