Politics and Policework
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Politics and Policework

Where do we draw the line at what is ok? My supervisor tells me that as an officer no one is allowed to know my political view or I will get written up, but my Major can post anti-police, pro-blm content on his social media page and no one says anything. Hammocks has enough issues, but knowing the Major has the back of the opposition isn’t very inspiring. The hypocrisy is overwhelming.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where do we draw the line at what is ok? My supervisor tells me that as an officer no one is allowed to know my political view or I will get written up, but my Major can post anti-police, pro-blm content on his social media page and no one says anything. Hammocks has enough issues, but knowing the Major has the back of the opposition isn’t very inspiring. The hypocrisy is overwhelming.
    he has nothing of the sort on his page thats why no one makes noise idiota.

Unregistered
    And, I don’t trust the PBA so I can’t tell them. Where and when does the hypocrisy stop?

Unregistered
    Deal with it numb skull. I have to listen to you idiots support the orange-face clown all day.

Unregistered
    Homo1 is untouchable. Remember that.

Unregistered
    Homo1 is untouchable. Remember that.
    😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Unregistered
    Pro-blm? Other than his husband I don’t think he even has any black friends.

Unregistered
    Poor baby is feeling overwhelmed. You should quit and find a job that is less demanding. The only hypocrisy here is the snowflakes who love to call other people snowflake while at the same time claiming the wind is too cold.

Unregistered
    Poor baby is feeling overwhelmed. You should quit and find a job that is less demanding. The only hypocrisy here is the snowflakes who love to call other people snowflake while at the same time claiming the wind is too cold.
    It’s ok boys and girls. Shaky Juan Villalba is heading to you all to save the day! Lol!

Unregistered
    It’s ok boys and girls. Shaky Juan Villalba is heading to you all to save the day! Lol!
    Juanito got his man card removed years ago. He will fit right in and will not stand up for his people. Command didn't have to waste money for brain reprogramming on Juanito. He has been that same scared way since he started and will throw you under the train if the wind blows. Good luck. You will need it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast