Remove this site remove the nod

Unregistered

Remove this site remove the nod

how sad is it that a former tampa police officer if you can call him that adds posts on menocal to his own site
    even more disturbing is that he allows p o s people to post bad things about our officers i be thinking that the menocals had some fun with their womenzs in the past or even prezents

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    how sad is it that a former tampa police officer if you can call him that adds posts on menocal to his own site
    even more disturbing is that he allows p o s people to post bad things about our officers i be thinking that the menocals had some fun with their womenzs in the past or even prezents
    Iggy, we all know that anybody can post anything on here. But when it comes to the corrupt Menocal crime family I have posted dozens of different news links from the media to establish the credibility of what I post. The Menocals have been written about not only by local news media, but news media throughout the United States!
    I'm sure if the moderator is an honest cop he has been shocked by what he has read about you! I am shocked that you were hired and remain hired by SPD... I am sure cocaine money has something to do with it. It is no secret that the mayor has an affinity for cocaine.

So let's start with one of the earliest news stories about you:

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/s...-heist-6521438

Archangel
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ........... i be thinking that the menocals had some fun with their womenzs in the past or even prezents
    And in light of the arrests in your family by the FBI for rape of women and children "under color" I am surprised that you would post something this stupid. It shows a narcissistic criminal mentality.

Everybody, please take a moment to view this 3 minute video about the child rapist Jesus Menocal Jr. It looks like a photo but click on it.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CDPJ8eW...=1ha3ooksa4ir8

Unregistered

Hialeah

Not saying KFR is without blame..but Hialeah IA appears to have done the right thing and along comes the Chief..and alas a pay raise and no problem? I hope that some wise attorney takes that City apart for allowing that predator to violate more victims. Having said that Miami NewTimes about a incident from the 80's? Bro..he had been working there for how long? Soon to be retiring and then you can find something else to ***** about. Trust me that one Officer is not your only issue...small town politics are always going to keep you acting like Keystone cops..add in your recycled command staff.