Attention all Association slugs. An officer was shot today - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How long have they been passing out those cards? Two or three years? 🤣🤣🤣
    It’s more like 4 years.... problem is the cards are all written in invisible ink! Lol

Unregistered
    Did the cat catch your tongue Steadman? Were you at the hospital? Or at the scene?
    If the question is to difficult I’ll try to modify it to your level. Let me know. Let us know.

Unregistered
    Did the cat catch your tongue Steadman? Were you at the hospital? Or at the scene?
    If the question is to difficult I’ll try to modify it to your level. Let me know. Let us know.
    Why don’t you call him and ask him yourself PLEA? Even better, why don’t you actually show up at a police shooting and you could answer your own question.

Unregistered
    I must have missed it again Steadman. Did you go to the hospital? The scene? Which one did you say you responded to???
    No. let's talk about the cards 🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered

Hello

What happened to the officer you a$&holes REALLY?!!!!! Stop this horrible division it’s worse than the f$&@ing election bs!!!! STATUS on PO please!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Wow, a cop was nearly killed, almost a head shot and between PLEA and PBA you guys are arguing over BS.
    We need people to stand for us and both of you are 2 bullys arguing in a playground. Shut the **** up and maybe work together. The world right now is against us, we need all the support we can get both internally and externally.

Unregistered
    What happened to the officer you a$&holes REALLY?!!!!! Stop this horrible division it’s worse than the f$&@ing election bs!!!! STATUS on PO please!!!!!!
    You don’t know how to read and article or hear the news? He was shot in the ear. He’s going to be fine. You must be a Biden supporter! Never checking the facts!

Unregistered

Facts

Some of us don’t get LOCAL news knuckle dragging mouth breather

Unregistered
    The question you posed is extremely difficult for Steadman because he cannot face the truth. His entire life, from criminals to alcoholics, to foreclosures to scamming, drug cartels to hiring drug addict government informant. From drug bar chick baby momma to trailer chick who has had more men inside her than a men’s room at a football stadium. Steadman cannot afford time add another truth to his already phucked up life.

Here’s the answer Steadman is a avoiding at all costs: Steadman DID NOT go to the hospital and DID NOT go to the scene. He was home in his righty whiteys with skid marks adding more garbage to his already hoarder home.

Unregistered
    Wow, a cop was nearly killed, almost a head shot and between PLEA and PBA you guys are arguing over BS.
    We need people to stand for us and both of you are 2 bullys arguing in a playground. Shut the **** up and maybe work together. The world right now is against us, we need all the support we can get both internally and externally.
    The whole thread was an attack on the PBA. Read the first post.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast