Attention all Association slugs. An officer was shot today
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Attention all Association slugs. An officer was shot today

Once again the PBA is way to busy to get involved when a police officer is shot. This is a pattern created by uncaring and super lazy PBA slugs.
    We got what we asked for. Now we have to live with our wrong decision.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Once again the PBA is way to busy to get involved when a police officer is shot. This is a pattern created by uncaring and super lazy PBA slugs.
    More lies from plea. Both officers pba members and attorneys and elected board on scene. Ask any officer on scene and at hospital if pba was there.
    Poor Dan and plea get to stay home again and write on the blog. Last time plea was called for an officer shooting was thanksgiving 2018 and that officer was forced to resign and civil suit still pending on him. Dan do like the last guy and send him to the public defender. Yes that’s what plea did.

Unregistered
    PLEA are nothing more than POS liars! PBA brought everyone out. Keep showing the few members you have that you are all full of S H I T PLEA! But again where were you?????? No PLEA boars members at the scene once again!

Unregistered
    PLEA are nothing more than POS liars! PBA brought everyone out. Keep showing the few members you have that you are all full of S H I T PLEA! But again where were you?????? No PLEA boars members at the scene once again!
    If we don’t shame you all into acting, you would stay home eating your animal crackers. That’s why PBA gets nothing done and that’s why members are growing weary of you slugs.
    Steadman, I know it’s not you, but what is a “boars” member?
    Your English no es bueno snowflake Stahl.

Unregistered
    Dan how is Medicaid going? You are 74 years old and still trying to stay relevant. Nobody cares about you. You couldn’t even do the drop cause you hated being a cop. Loser you were and still are. Wanna be attorney.

Unregistered
    Typical of PLEA. All talk and no action. PLEA was no where to be found at the scene or the hospital.

Unregistered
    If we don’t shame you all into acting, you would stay home eating your animal crackers. That’s why PBA gets nothing done and that’s why members are growing weary of you slugs.
    Steadman, I know it’s not you, but what is a “boars” member?
    Your English no es bueno snowflake Stahl.
    You all see how plea is they are admitting g to spreading lies. We are changing his name to Dan Wantfood COWARD. We are changing the name of site to PLEOAFFAIRS. They call us plea because we can’t win a case we can only get a plea deal for you at best. This is the only way we can communicate with people

Unregistered
    Steadman you already have the title as king of the liars and coward. No one can come close to taking those titles from you. Also, while I may be 74 as you say I’m a hundred times the man you hope to be.
    How does it feel to be a coward to an old man you P U S S Y??

Unregistered
    You all see how plea is they are admitting g to spreading lies. We are changing his name to Dan Wantfood COWARD. We are changing the name of site to PLEOAFFAIRS. They call us plea because we can’t win a case we can only get a plea deal for you at best. This is the only way we can communicate with people
    LMAO! Good one. I don’t even remember the last time PLEA showed up on any police shooting. Just another gauge of how few members they have.

Unregistered
    LMAO! Good one. I don’t even remember the last time PLEA showed up on any police shooting. Just another gauge of how few members they have.
    Steadman, Steadman, Steadman, where were you? Let’s see- the hospital? The scene? Or Home?
    You are entertaining I must admit. These exchanges amuse us.
    Thank you for that.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast