Hypocrits
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hypocrits

Unregistered

Hypocrits

The hypocrisy at the agency continues to make me shake my head. You have the Sheriff's ***** putting on this circus act of employee photos while putting her antiquated requirements on the employees as if it means anything at all. Yeah, women can't wear a short-sleeved shirt in their photo because T.P. wants them to look "professional" and "presentable" WHILE THE PHOTO IS ON A WALL with Lt S.H., Sgt. R.A., H.G., and more who have ALL BONED WHILE ON THE CLOCK AND IN THE OFFICE YET THEY KEEP THEIR JOBS. God forbid you negatively reflect on the agency by showing your bicep but don't worry, keeping your strap-ons in your desk is okay and so is screwing your captain to move up.
    When are we gonna face the real issues head on??? or are we just gonna keep buying scat packs and 100-in TVs??????

Unregistered
    Hypocrisy is when ol BJ says the SRCSO is taking all precautions for COVID19 but still has PAT and less lethal training scheduled???. Who is in charge of wiping down the dummy belt and pistol, car door handles, steering wheel, seat belt buckle, shotgun, steel climbing bars, and radio mic. Etc. AFTER EACH PERSON USES THEM THEN on the day I am scheduled 8 people that will not be able to six foot separate in a dinky ass trailer plus the striking sticks, bags etc that will have to be wipes down after EVERY use. How dumb do you have to be to not realize the potential contamination you are putting each and everyone on your employees through. And when everyone is sick then what??????

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hypocrisy is when ol BJ says the SRCSO is taking all precautions for COVID19 but still has PAT and less lethal training scheduled???. Who is in charge of wiping down the dummy belt and pistol, car door handles, steering wheel, seat belt buckle, shotgun, steel climbing bars, and radio mic. Etc. AFTER EACH PERSON USES THEM THEN on the day I am scheduled 8 people that will not be able to six foot separate in a dinky ass trailer plus the striking sticks, bags etc that will have to be wipes down after EVERY use. How dumb do you have to be to not realize the potential contamination you are putting each and everyone on your employees through. And when everyone is sick then what??????
    Training should be in charge of disinfection. That’s their job. That’s what they get a paycheck for. If they don’t have those precautions already in place then any contamination is on them.

Unregistered
    Yeah it's on training but they will not be the ones sick. Why do we have to do this every year why can't we go back to every couple of years? Who's bright idea was that anyways to torture everyone every year????. Name one thing that we have gotten for this other than people hurt for no reason?

Unregistered
    Whats great about about having a choice to make a decision is you made a decision to fill out a application to join this agency. You can simply fill out an application for another agency and leave and quit spreading cancer around this one. Go be a ***** somewhere else far away.

Unregistered
    Whats great about about having a choice to make a decision is you made a decision to fill out a application to join this agency. You can simply fill out an application for another agency and leave and quit spreading cancer around this one. Go be a ***** somewhere else far away.
    Hey, show me in any of our job descriptions where it says “Will participate in a fake ass agency yearbook to make it appear like the agency is inclusive and moral-rooted”. Oh right...none of ours do. Next

Unregistered
    Hey, show me in any of our job descriptions where it says “Will participate in a fake ass agency yearbook to make it appear like the agency is inclusive and moral-rooted”. Oh right...none of ours do. Next

I certainly hope you dont work for this agency because you took a Oath to have integrity. You have obviously never been in the military and have not had a real job where you respect the owners of a business and want the business to thrive. And be a better business. You would rather sit in a corner and ***** about everything that doesn't make you happy. If you dont like your job then change it. Quit being so negative and enjoy what you do. Its a calling and a great job to have. For real Deptuies and people who honor their career.

Unregistered
    I certainly hope you dont work for this agency because you took a Oath to have integrity. You have obviously never been in the military and have not had a real job where you respect the owners of a business and want the business to thrive. And be a better business. You would rather sit in a corner and ***** about everything that doesn't make you happy. If you dont like your job then change it. Quit being so negative and enjoy what you do. Its a calling and a great job to have. For real Deptuies and people who honor their career.
    Agreed. Some folks are toxic and/or will never be happy no matter what. The people that were complaining about the cramped Impalas now complain that the V6 Chargers are slower. They can't be pleased, so all they will do is b#tch, piss and moan. They are just a bunch of crybabies that wants to suck on pacifiers.

Unregistered
    I thought SJ was Shai jackson

Unregistered
    I thought SJ was Shai jackson
    Wrong thread, you wrote in. Hmmm? (Yoda voice, not a Randy Jones hmmm).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast