Current hiring process - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If your in the hiring process that means you have been to the agency and still decided to proceed. Let me ask you two things 1) How old are you? and 2) Why do you want to do this? As far as talking to someone, if you put out a way to get in touch you will get a lot of responses, but do not expect a lot of positive feedback. You need to speak with rank and file, not the Sunshine up your A$$ all smiles recruitment team. That is a fact!

Late 20s, transitioning from a career in marketing for a large tech firm. Was going crazy sitting in an office doing unrewarding work and couldn’t imagine doing it for the rest of my life.

Grew up in a very violent housing project but always had my head on straight. Saw my cousin get killed in said project when I was 12. Figured if I could change a couple peoples lives for the better, it would be more rewarding than sitting in my cubicle for the next 40 years.

Recruitment has been great, the command staff I've met has been as well. But like I said, I’ve had zero opportunity to speak with any patrol officers regarding the department :/

Unregistered
    If your in the hiring process that means you have been to the agency and still decided to proceed. Let me ask you two things 1) How old are you? and 2) Why do you want to do this? As far as talking to someone, if you put out a way to get in touch you will get a lot of responses, but do not expect a lot of positive feedback. You need to speak with rank and file, not the Sunshine up your A$$ all smiles recruitment team. That is a fact!
    Why don’t you find employment elsewhere if the department is THAT BAD 😂

Unregistered
    Why don’t you find employment elsewhere if the department is THAT BAD 😂
    Do not have too. Keep paying into my retirement *****. Trying to save someone a headache of working for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Easy FYI. Just ask why Chief credit card/two take homes who tried to throw a Captain and road guy under the bus and out to dry while figuring out what second take home car to drive around while over .08 BAC!!!!!!!! Mayer Anderson. Fix this.

Unregistered
    Easy FYI. Just ask why Chief credit card/two take homes who tried to throw a Captain and road guy under the bus and out to dry while figuring out what second take home car to drive around while over .08 BAC!!!!!!!! Mayer Anderson. Fix this.
    What are the details on this???

Unregistered
    Late 20s, transitioning from a career in marketing for a large tech firm. Was going crazy sitting in an office doing unrewarding work and couldn’t imagine doing it for the rest of my life.

Grew up in a very violent housing project but always had my head on straight. Saw my cousin get killed in said project when I was 12. Figured if I could change a couple peoples lives for the better, it would be more rewarding than sitting in my cubicle for the next 40 years.

Recruitment has been great, the command staff I've met has been as well. But like I said, I’ve had zero opportunity to speak with any patrol officers regarding the department :/
    Become a firefighter or paramedic if you do not like the office gig. Making no difference as a cop h

Unregistered
    Has to be better than working for Chicago police

Unregistered
    Has to be better than working for Chicago police
    AMEN!! Chicago would be rough

Unregistered
    PD hiring process is where modern cancel culture originated. Conservatives might take some responsibility on this front if we are ever going to stem the tide.

Unregistered
    Great place to work! You can become a detective after 6 months

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast