Retired DEA superstar speaks on Chadville era - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Spineless cowards like AZ can get promoted so can you!

AZ?? Are you drunk already?? Z, and the correct letter aren't even next to each other on the keyboard!

Unregistered
    Spineless cowards like AZ can get promoted so can you!

Are you referring to AC, the one who the Sheriff walks around with at every turn so the public can get used to seeing him so when CC leaves mid term, he can pass the torch? Dumb azz AC who falsified off duty-records for years and is still doing it and the Sheriff and DL does nothing. If anyone else had done this, they would be fired and CC would be on the news praising himself for doing the right thing for the community. Transparency, gotta laugh as there is none unless it suits CC and will get him more votes.

Unregistered
    Super Star?? That may be a little strong. You cut
    your own deal, JD never promised he’d make you a capt, that is a lie. Listen this office took care of your drunk ass brother, even after all the violent 380’s he had with TB. Punching her in the back of the head.
    If you were such a SUPER STAR WHY WERE
    YOU A DEPUTY, TF was never a deputy. If you were truly a SUPER STAR you would have never take a 50 k a year job.

Unregistered
    Are you referring to AC, the one who the Sheriff walks around with at every turn so the public can get used to seeing him so when CC leaves mid term, he can pass the torch? Dumb azz AC who falsified off duty-records for years and is still doing it and the Sheriff and DL does nothing. If anyone else had done this, they would be fired and CC would be on the news praising himself for doing the right thing for the community. Transparency, gotta laugh as there is none unless it suits CC and will get him more votes.
    Yup that biatch. Does not even know how to do law. It has been awhile about him fuking some fatty. It is time. He do for a scandal soon.

Unregistered
    Super Star?? That may be a little strong. You cut
    your own deal, JD never promised he’d make you a capt, that is a lie. Listen this office took care of your drunk ass brother, even after all the violent 380’s he had with TB. Punching her in the back of the head.
    If you were such a SUPER STAR WHY WERE
    YOU A DEPUTY, TF was never a deputy. If you were truly a SUPER STAR you would have never take a 50 k a year job.
    Retard punk you sound real Jealous...man got more accomplishments then all the colonels and sheriff's I seen in the last 22 years...all verifiable

Unregistered
    I think that's the wrong LT. The one the question was asked about is the white male LT who was demoted and lost all rank. He is a deputy now. Funny how a straight white male LT's punishment is demotion to deputy, and a gay minority CPL's punishment is getting promoted, multiple times, then fkucs up again and still keeps rank. I'll bet you're right, she will get promoted again.
    I am a minority and can't argue that one. But I believe white was side stepping some other way. Peanuts citation was for Hcso business anyways. All the narcs FNR money like for BS

Unregistered
    I am a minority and can't argue that one. But I believe white was side stepping some other way. Peanuts citation was for Hcso business anyways. All the narcs FNR money like for BS
    Are you crazy? She drove her personal vehicle to a deposition. She was issued a county work vehicle to drive and she chose not to drive her issued vehicle. She was issued a citation because the time on the parking meter had expired.

Instead of paying for the parking citation out of her paycheck she asked her two SCU deputies (Sam Bailey and Anthony Collins) at the time to give her the money to pay for the parking citation. The problem is this money was for conducting investigations. Long story short she became a subject of a sustained IA investigation.

I was in Narcs for a while so I will agree we did F&R money during the course of conducting undercover investigations. However, I never used F&R money to pay for a parking ticket especially when I chose to drive my own personal vehicle to a depo.

Also as a supervisor, I never gave my subordinates an order that basically amounted to asking them to steal money from the agency. I get everyone makes mistakes, but Peanut constantly makes these mistakes and still gets promoted. This is a major problem and whoever can’t understand that is a fool!!! PS I also am a minority.

Unregistered
    Are you crazy? She drove her personal vehicle to a deposition. She was issued a county work vehicle to drive and she chose not to drive her issued vehicle. She was issued a citation because the time on the parking meter had expired.

Instead of paying for the parking citation out of her paycheck she asked her two SCU deputies (Sam Bailey and Anthony Collins) at the time to give her the money to pay for the parking citation. The problem is this money was for conducting investigations. Long story short she became a subject of a sustained IA investigation.

I was in Narcs for a while so I will agree we did F&R money during the course of conducting undercover investigations. However, I never used F&R money to pay for a parking ticket especially when I chose to drive my own personal vehicle to a depo.

Also as a supervisor, I never gave my subordinates an order that basically amounted to asking them to steal money from the agency. I get everyone makes mistakes, but Peanut constantly makes these mistakes and still gets promoted. This is a major problem and whoever can’t understand that is a fool!!! PS I also am a minority.

But, from a previous poster with a bevy of IA issues, we all know IA just makes up charges!

Unregistered
    Retard punk you sound real Jealous...man got more accomplishments then all the colonels and sheriff's I seen in the last 22 years...all verifiable

"Retard punk"?? Your terms for us still working our azzes off while you do nothing but talk shiit on a keyboard never end. It's obvious you HATE us.

GO AWAY!

Unregistered
    "Retard punk"?? Your terms for us still working our azzes off while you do nothing but talk shiit on a keyboard never end. It's obvious you HATE us.

GO AWAY!
    Right because you are gonna make me go away your agency hate each other all you guys do is backstab one another to climb to the top and for what to find out there is no pot of gold just lifeless soulless punks

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast