Retired DEA superstar speaks on Chadville era - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ya coming from you the english major. What’s your rank again? This dude has a couple retirements while your still working hoping to get noticed and promoted. Clown.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&persist_app=1

Actually he has one federal retirement. He was hanging with us a bit waiting for his retirement to kick in completely.

and he was brought here by docobo...just like Finey was....but when docobo abruptly left that plan went sideways and Chad did not continue with the offer for the major position because Chad is intimidated by him. Kenney is way smarter and has more experience then all of you clown staff. What major ops did you Chad ever run important enough to update the presidents?

Oh wait that is right...chad did meet with our president a couple times so he can get the crimes of his step father washed away like they never happened. I guess that is real important.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&persist_app=1

Copy and past on chrome so you can view how real police operate!!

Unregistered
    Well, everyone is a “clown” again on these threads. The angry little excop with dirty fat fingers and a cowboy dikc obsession was drunk posting...again last night🙄

Unregistered
    No joke. I couldn't care less about this dude's take on our agency after a whopping three years. Everything he talked about is old news. Such as, biitching about arresting the preacher who flat out defied the ruling on no gathering during the early days of the pandemic. Hate to break it to ya, but the preacher broke the law.

But guess what? The preacher learned, forgave, and he and Chad have worshipped together at his church.

Such a concept! Grown azz people who learn, forgive, and move the fukc on.
    CHAD WORSHIPPED AT A CHURCH????

You, sir or maam, are a dotard. CC aint never worshipped in a church. EVER. Let go of CC's sack and be your own person.

Unregistered
    Well, everyone is a “clown” again on these threads. The angry little excop with dirty fat fingers and a cowboy dikc obsession was drunk posting...again last night🙄
    Not sure of who those people are but I am me and I'm the one that posted that and I'm sick and tired of you motherfukers gaslighting shit when the truth comes out.

your sheriff is a loser when it comes to dealing of enforcing the law. he is no longer the Chad we all knew. He has never been smart and any of his supervisors and co-workers know that!! Y'all do too but ARE scared to admit it and the only reason that he is where he's at is because his father-in-law made the path for him. the only claim to fame Orchard is putting his name on everything and it's office and firing or making it very uncomfortable for those who dont go along with he and his circus plan.

Unregistered
    CHAD WORSHIPPED AT A CHURCH????

You, sir or maam, are a dotard. CC aint never worshipped in a church. EVER. Let go of CC's sack and be your own person.
    Thank you....lmbo...can we get more 94 not chocking on this man's nuts

Unregistered
    Who is the lieutenant that broke the rules/laws and what was his discipline?

Unregistered

Bill of Rights = Prohibitions on Gov't

Another azz clown that does not understand the 1st Amendment.

Hate to break it to your dumb azz Church and government shall not mix in anyway.

I guess you're probably one of those that thinks the constitution does not apply to state that it only applies to federal government.

**Side note... in 1789/1791 the first ten amendments of the United States/ Bill of Rights were made applicable to the states through the Due Process clause of the 14th Amendment***

And if I'm not mistaken I believe he implied that the whole thing was a setup to get media coverage for your clown boss.

And Chad was not worshipping at any church he was showboating and had crocodile tears coming down his face.

You might want to re-read the first sentence of the First Amendment: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof"

It was put there to ensure the US didn't have a state-mandated religion like England or Spain.

Unregistered
    Who is the lieutenant that broke the rules/laws and what was his discipline?
    Peanut. She stole from the office to pay a parking citation, then lied about it. Her punishment was being promoted a while later. Twice.

She is a Lt now.

After making Lt she violated a minority's civil rights and caused him to be arrested for exercising his 2nd Amendment right. Her punishment for that one is the same, in a while she will be promoted again.

Unregistered
    Peanut. She stole from the office to pay a parking citation, then lied about it. Her punishment was being promoted a while later. Twice.

She is a Lt now.

After making Lt she violated a minority's civil rights and caused him to be arrested for exercising his 2nd Amendment right. Her punishment for that one is the same, in a while she will be promoted again.

I think that's the wrong LT. The one the question was asked about is the white male LT who was demoted and lost all rank. He is a deputy now. Funny how a straight white male LT's punishment is demotion to deputy, and a gay minority CPL's punishment is getting promoted, multiple times, then fkucs up again and still keeps rank. I'll bet you're right, she will get promoted again.

Unregistered
    I think that's the wrong LT. The one the question was asked about is the white male LT who was demoted and lost all rank. He is a deputy now. Funny how a straight white male LT's punishment is demotion to deputy, and a gay minority CPL's punishment is getting promoted, multiple times, then fkucs up again and still keeps rank. I'll bet you're right, she will get promoted again.

So, what you're saying is... being a straight, white, (unconnected) male is a crime at the HCSO???

Tom MacDonald would agree https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omMpqbuyDdc

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast