Maj. Frank Fernandez for chief! (What a joke) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Heard he loves it in el Cu1o

Unregistered
    Paid political advertisement by Hiram the reject. Hiram your ass still hurts.

Heard Hiram loves it in the @$$

Unregistered
    Manny won’t have the support of officers after all the shit he’s doing to patrol. So frank I hope you win because morales doesn’t care about helping us out.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Frank was cute. Middle of his interview he politely asks if he can speak in spanish. If that wasnt a nice side move for preference and appeal to knock out the non local candidates I loved it.
    Manny is adorable . But comes off as too friendly with staff. That might cross leadership lines. Aka favoritism.
    Aguilar more standoffish but staying in ivory tower is also not good.
    Pittsburgh has good approach but maybe not tough enough for Cuban machismo staff.
    GAuse well qualified but seemed nervous and not in command mode for this interview. Use of force directives should be cited as bible quotes from tough leaders. She either needs another interview round or not quite ready for this year's offer maybe. Does she want the job? Then fight for it girl!
    Philly is out but valuable team pkayer.
    Pittsburgh should be top 3 list and offered another round.
    Sailor, the jobs MINE! or who I say's gets it. They can all line up, drop to their knees to please, won't matter. I have the final say, it's been that way for several years. If you don't like, go apply at BSO, tell Tony I send you.

Unregistered
    Lt. Harrison for Chief. You'll see how quick this place gets straightened out.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lt. Harrison for Chief. You'll see how quick this place gets straightened out.
    I totally agree.. but he'll be ousted faster than Acevedo for not playing the BS political games.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12