Miami police cop seen in uniform at the poll site wearing a Trump 2020 mask. - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Wear your rainbow mask puta

Unregistered
    I have been looking for a rainbow mask since the start of the pandemic but unsuccessful. Can someone please tell me where can I get one from.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have been looking for a rainbow mask since the start of the pandemic but unsuccessful. Can someone please tell me where can I get one from.
    Ask Javier Ortiz his really a fag in the closet. Dead give away Signs.??The man is in his 40’s has no girlfriend, lives by himself with two dogs and walks around with a cucumber up his ass.

Unregistered
    FSS 104.31 Political activities of state, county, and municipal officers and employees.—

(1) No officer or employee of the state, or of any county or municipality thereof, except as hereinafter exempted from provisions hereof, shall:

(a) Use his or her official authority or "influence" for the purpose of interfering with an election or a nomination of office or coercing or influencing another person’s vote or affecting the result thereof.

Wearing a hat or clothing item that identifies the wearer's support for a particular candidate or cause, falls under the "influence" clause. As Police Officers -- when on duty and in uniform -- representing our employing city, county, or state, we must not convey any political favoritism whatsoever. Sadly, this officer's support for President Trump may cause him dearly.

Long ago, when I served in another agency, as elections dates approached, the agency's legal bureau would issue a Legal Note reminding all employees as to restrictions governing our behavior during such the political season. Did Colina?

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/...s/0104.31.html

https://nysba.org/NYSBA/Sections/Loc...ipalFall06.pdf

Unregistered
    Katherine Fernandez Rundle asked her staff to look into the matter. Wow.

Unregistered
    They looking to prosecute. Nobody here is in our side fellas. Thats why sit under a tree and let the world burn

Unregistered
    Burnnnnnn baby burn

Unregistered

Trump 2020

Papo,
    Burn baby burn!
    Y echale gasolina!
    Trump es un Pinguo
    Vote Law & Order!
    Cuatro mas años, meng.

Unregistered

So what's gonna happen to the officer?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    FSS 104.31 Political activities of state, county, and municipal officers and employees.—

(1) No officer or employee of the state, or of any county or municipality thereof, except as hereinafter exempted from provisions hereof, shall:

(a) Use his or her official authority or "influence" for the purpose of interfering with an election or a nomination of office or coercing or influencing another person’s vote or affecting the result thereof.

Wearing a hat or clothing item that identifies the wearer's support for a particular candidate or cause, falls under the "influence" clause. As Police Officers -- when on duty and in uniform -- representing our employing city, county, or state, we must not convey any political favoritism whatsoever. Sadly, this officer's support for President Trump may cause him dearly.

Long ago, when I served in another agency, as elections dates approached, the agency's legal bureau would issue a Legal Note reminding all employees as to restrictions governing our behavior during such the political season. Did Colina?

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/...s/0104.31.html

https://nysba.org/NYSBA/Sections/Loc...ipalFall06.pdf
    What charge will they try to bring on him? Cause I know the worthless Miami SAO is looking.

Guess what tho? He already casted his vote for #Trump2020 and can't do nothing about that.

Unregistered
    Sadly, self-inflicted injury!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast