Miami police cop seen in uniform at the poll site wearing a Trump 2020 mask.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Miami police cop seen in uniform at the poll site wearing a Trump 2020 mask.

I just seen on the news a Miami police officer in uniform wearing a Trump 2020 mask near voting site. The Chief called it unacceptable and said the officer will be disciplined.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just seen on the news a Miami police officer in uniform wearing a Trump 2020 mask near voting site. The Chief called it unacceptable and said the officer will be disciplined.
    You seen or you saw?

Unregistered
    The officer is my hero.

Unregistered
    Miami Police personnel are prohibited from wearing, displaying, or otherwise promoting political slogans, messages, or images while on duty or while wearing a Miami Police uniform or any other clothing or accessories that identify them as Miami Police employees. Violators will be subject to discipline.

UNLESS, your a black officer wearing. BKM mask in full uniform and posting it on social media. Then its ok.

Unregistered
    The officer is my hero, done with all the crap

Unregistered

Political Bullshit

This is all bull$hit!!
    No one should be allowed to express their political views in uniform. No Trump mask and No Black Lives Matter mask!!! But as we have seen to many times again, over and over the department chooses when and with whom they will enforce the policies upon. Let see who will enforce this policy and when they will make the officers wearing the BLM masks, take them off. Fair is not the Miami way!! #CorruptBananaRepublic!!!

Unregistered
    Bunch of snowflakes cry babies in this country. Trump 2020!

Unregistered
    Does this mean I have to get rid of my BLM mask.

Unregistered
    Trump 2020, thank you to the liberal democrat lawyer that send the picture for pointed that the officer is my hero , hey chief what about when i get those emails from court liaison unit and at the bottom there's a quote from Angela mayou a black liberal democrat activist why don't you do something i don't want politics in my emails lets be fair are you going to punish that black female officer working court liaison too for political bias or there's two system here

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Trump 2020, thank you to the liberal democrat lawyer that send the picture for pointed that the officer is my hero , hey chief what about when i get those emails from court liaison unit and at the bottom there's a quote from Angela mayou a black liberal democrat activist why don't you do something i don't want politics in my emails lets be fair are you going to punish that black female officer working court liaison too for political bias or there's two system here
    make an anonymous complaint to IA. Ask Nestor Garcia the process.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast