Mask double standard
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Mask double standard

So Ubeda can't wear a Trump mask but we have dozens of officers in uniform wearing BLM masks? Chief needs to pick a side and stop catering to a certain group because of the color of their skin. We are either all cops or we are divided

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So Ubeda can't wear a Trump mask but we have dozens of officers in uniform wearing BLM masks? Chief needs to pick a side and stop catering to a certain group because of the color of their skin. We are either all cops or we are divided

100% correct! it's everybody plays by the rules.

Unregistered
    I haven’t seen anyone wearing BLM masks you liar but a civil rights issue has nothing to do with forcing your far right racist views on others and using your uniform as an I intimidation tool

Unregistered
    Posted on his social media. Officer wearing BLM mask and you need to request the policy and read it. Your not a cop or work for MPD because if you did youd read the policy first. Stay off leo affairs you troll.

Unregistered
    There is no greater racist than the BLM movement. And, BLM is a political statement

Unregistered
    Don’t worry nurse Danny and the CIP administration has already tried and convicted him. You know the CIP fair and balanced.

Unregistered

Wink Forrest Gump

Officer Daniel Ubeda ... really? Rookie or Jabroni?

Unregistered

Motors no less ... thanks for the black eye!

100% correct! it's everybody plays by the rules.
    100% WRONG! BLM is not an election issue on a ballot! Officer Daniel Ubeda was at a polling place wearing a mask supporting a candidate. Officer Daniel Ubeda was armed. This constitutes voter intimidation! This ****womble has made us all look bad!

Unregistered
    I haven’t seen anyone wearing BLM masks you liar but a civil rights issue has nothing to do with forcing your far right racist views on others and using your uniform as an I intimidation tool
    Never seen one BLM mask and I’ve been to all three stations and calls for service. Name one person please do.

Unregistered
    Blm was never worn in uniform this is a bold face lie!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast