1 deputy alone to 72 inmates - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is what JTS REALLY thinks of us REAL sheepdogs when we dare to speak truths he doesn't like. State a super simple fact about posting anonymously on this forum not being "on the record", and it's "shut up", cuz we're "clowns".

All this crap from this "successful business person"... in the middle of the night. Uh huh.

Just remember, in addition to LETTING AN ATTEMPTED HOMICIDE VICTIM DIE AND LYING ABOUT IT along with CONTINUAL LYING are but a few of the reasons he's gone.

His evil behavior began under Cal, continued under Gee, and Chad finally said enough. If JTS had been into IA under one Sheriff, I could understand. Maybe that Sheriff had a had it in for him? But THREE Sheriffs? Encompassing his entire career? No.

Anyone can pull JTS file, and it's completely anonymous and secure. I am a current employee, and certainly not in the inner circle. I wanted to know the truth about this guy going so hard for McMullen and pulled it. No one has said a word, and I have had no repercussions. I encourage you to do it. Boswell did NOTHING, in comparison to JTS.

If McMullen can't, or won't, rein JTS in, I can't support that. If he can't shut down one guy who is damaging him, that is NOT what I want in my next Sheriff.

Just remember these TRUTHS as you read what JTS puts out.

JT's a complete pos.

Unregistered
    Then don't work in the jail

Unregistered
    This is what JTS REALLY thinks of us REAL sheepdogs when we dare to speak truths he doesn't like. State a super simple fact about posting anonymously on this forum not being "on the record", and it's "shut up", cuz we're "clowns".

All this crap from this "successful business person"... in the middle of the night. Uh huh.

Just remember, in addition to LETTING AN ATTEMPTED HOMICIDE VICTIM DIE AND LYING ABOUT IT along with CONTINUAL LYING are but a few of the reasons he's gone.

His evil behavior began under Cal, continued under Gee, and Chad finally said enough. If JTS had been into IA under one Sheriff, I could understand. Maybe that Sheriff had a had it in for him? But THREE Sheriffs? Encompassing his entire career? No.

Anyone can pull JTS file, and it's completely anonymous and secure. I am a current employee, and certainly not in the inner circle. I wanted to know the truth about this guy going so hard for McMullen and pulled it. No one has said a word, and I have had no repercussions. I encourage you to do it. Boswell did NOTHING, in comparison to JTS.

If McMullen can't, or won't, rein JTS in, I can't support that. If he can't shut down one guy who is damaging him, that is NOT what I want in my next Sheriff.

JT's STILL a dirty, lying, loser POS.

Unregistered
    Same little prick that talked about SN.

Unregistered

Slowly but surely, this agency is weeding out the garbage. Lying POS like JTS, then hopefully, SN next.

Unregistered
    Not gonna happen, try not to get to many tears in your Wheaties

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123