Susan Israel driving around polling places, to see who’s working for Clarke.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Susan Israel driving around polling places, to see who’s working for Clarke.

Yes, 100% true. Today, Susan Israel drove by several polling places and checking to see who was working for candidate Clarke. Hey Susan, I’ll take a Pepsi with my slice of pizza. When I received by check from Susan, she spelt Pizza, Pissa. Almost didn’t recognize her, her face looked like a dress shirt that was rolled in a ball for two years. Taking an iron to the facial area may be a little dangerous.

Unregistered '
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, 100% true. Today, Susan Israel drove by several polling places and checking to see who was working for candidate Clarke. Hey Susan, I’ll take a Pepsi with my slice of pizza. When I received by check from Susan, she spelt Pizza, Pissa. Almost didn ’t recognize her, her face looked like a dress shirt that was rolled in a ball for two years. Taking an iron to the facial area may be a little dangerous.
    I’m a Capt. And I could give a rats a$$ less if she or temp Tony see’s me...They can go F’ themselves!!

Unregistered
    Yes, 100% true. Today, Susan Israel drove by several polling places and checking to see who was working for candidate Clarke. Hey Susan, I’ll take a Pepsi with my slice of pizza. When I received by check from Susan, she spelt Pizza, Pissa. Almost didn’t recognize her, her face looked like a dress shirt that was rolled in a ball for two years. Taking an iron to the facial area may be a little dangerous.
    So this implies if Clark wins he'd hire Israel for some command staff job .......... because the Israeli don't do anything if there isn't something in it for themselves. What job at BSO is Israel qualified for? Maybe make him a captain over outreach and chaplains? If Clark means Israel walking back in the door of the PSB, then Clark has disqualified himself.

Unregistered
    Remember 2012 election when she was campaigning for Scotty and was crying her azz off at early voting cause she said republicans were picking on her and Russ ran over to defend her honor. Oh the good ole days. What a 2faced psycho b1tch.

Unregistered
    You expect us to believe she has gas money, to pay for this? Totally fake news!

Unregistered
    I heard a rumor that the Scotty supporters where backing Clark..................candy and nuts

Unregistered
    I heard a rumor that the Scotty supporters where backing Clark..................candy and nuts
    Except they can’t vote for him being felons and losers. They have no money to donate and Clark will be humiliated. Face reality Clark is a non entity.

Unregistered
    Was she wearing a fake nose and glasses? Or was that her? Pretty frightening.

Unregistered
    Was she wearing a fake nose and glasses? Or was that her? Pretty frightening.
    Nope. That be her.

Unregistered
    The Israels don't do anything for anybody unless there is something in it for them. Especially her. She's even greedier and worse than him!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast