Bumbles the Sheriff
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Bumbles the Sheriff

Just watched a video of CC doing a podium event about HCSO becoming the next UPS store for holiday packages.

Can this guy ever read a script - EVER - without stumbling and bumbling through !?!

I mean it always sounds like he has marbles in his mouth. He needs some lessons from Ol' Grady J.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just watched a video of CC doing a podium event about HCSO becoming the next UPS store for holiday packages.

Can this guy ever read a script - EVER - without stumbling and bumbling through !?!

I mean it always sounds like he has marbles in his mouth. He needs some lessons from Ol' Grady J.

You sure watch a lot of tv and videos online.

Who cares? He's not a professional speechmaker.

Unregistered
    Why is our Sheriff's office resources being used to field packages for private citizens? What will prevent someone from mailing a package that could be dangerous to personnel? This is really the most ridiculous use of our law enforcement resources I've seen since Chronister slapped his name on the School Guard Crossing Guard vests.

Unregistered
    Why is our Sheriff's office resources being used to field packages for private citizens? What will prevent someone from mailing a package that could be dangerous to personnel? This is really the most ridiculous use of our law enforcement resources I've seen since Chronister slapped his name on the School Guard Crossing Guard vests.
    Because CC has turn us into societies door mats. At least have the decency to staff us first! We are of no value. We are nothing but *****es.

Unregistered

Grady speaks from the heart. Think of something you are passionate about and knowledgable about. Then talk about it. Very different from someone reading a script for a bunch of fake fluff. Its not like CC Is personally doing any of this crap. He just dumps and delegates. Just like the rest of our sorry assss executive staff.

Unregistered
    Since he slapped his name on the hand washing instructions in the bathrooms. I see a whole lot of CC but very few deputies on the street!

Unregistered
    You sure watch a lot of tv and videos online.

Who cares? He's not a professional speechmaker.
    He’s not a professional anything. When you speak about something you know a lot about and are passionate about, you need no script, no teleprompter, no actor classes. Everything he does if for votes. Not us. Not the citizens. Only for status and to climb that political ladder. And we... And we.... We are the rungs.

Unregistered
    Hold on boys .... You're missing the big picture here!
    There's a whole lot of packages that 'ol CC can slap his name on with a "Delivered by CC sticker"!

Unregistered
    Did you expect anything less really seriously free advertisement that's all it's been all about free advertisement name recognition.

He also slapped his big ass stupid Name Across the pumpkin patch event that they're having as if he purchased it with his own money and if he did he should have rented a different venue and not have it in a government building.

Unregistered
    CC said in an interview that his favorite book is the Bible. THE BIBLE!?!?!? Say whut?

That guy is about as far from a Bible reader as you can get. Sadly he will lie about his alleged faith just to get votes. Really sad, Chad.

I'd love for him to show all of us his Bible at home, how old it is and where he keeps it.

Uh oh, CC better order a Bible from Amazon right quick before someone really does ask about it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast