Intranet Homepage

Unregistered

Intranet Homepage

I just want to thank CC and the Command Staff for revamping our entire intranet/10-43 links page. It’s been awful having a simple, user friendly/intuitive 10-43 page that had everything I use on a daily basis laid out in a simple format. I’ve been telling myself every night how much better it would be if we replaced it with an Official CC page that has CCs name/CC videos and CC pictures in every corner and is congested with a bunch of nonsense that doesn’t get used on a daily basis. Doing a fantastic job guys!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just want to thank CC and the Command Staff for revamping our entire intranet/10-43 links page. It’s been awful having a simple, user friendly/intuitive 10-43 page that had everything I use on a daily basis laid out in a simple format. I’ve been telling myself every night how much better it would be if we replaced it with an Official CC page that has CCs name/CC videos and CC pictures in every corner and is congested with a bunch of nonsense that doesn’t get used on a daily basis. Doing a fantastic job guys!
    I think it's well thought out. I like it.

Unregistered
    They applied the same concept to the intranet as everything else. 1. Disregard anything deputies have to say about it. 2. Make sure civilians, computer nerd, and people in offices have all the day. 3. Make sure it barely works while on air card because it’s only us law enforcers that use the air cards. 4. Make sure there is plenty of CC propaganda all over. Heck, not even the instructions over our HCSO sinks on how to wash hands were not spared from being re printed with CC propaganda on it. Even office room numbers with the supervisors names on them have a big old CC on the bottom. This is insane.

With regards to #1. I’m sure some office jockey special projects or fluff committee deputies did have some say in it. The problem is they do not hump the zones with their asssses on the line, so..... they don’t fukcing count.

Well, like a genius LT told all of us during a very informative roll call. “If your air card doesn't work well, just use WIFI”. Yeah, just like that. While X15 Deep South in D4 far from any HCSO office. Sure ok right. Typical office armchair jockey Business mentality. Everything is set up for office staff. Not the front lines.

This agency has its giand collective ego head up its own ass with no idea how bad things are on the street. K-9 unit 45 min away if they even answer up. No crime scene units to be seen for years. Yea, look into the intranet. Very important.

Captain Obvious

Ok Boomer

Do you realize that with one simple button press you can be back on the 1043 page? It’s in the upper right, although CC screwed you over by naming it “1043” just to mess with you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
    Do you realize that with one simple button press you can be back on the 1043 page? It’s in the upper right, although CC screwed you over by naming it “1043” just to mess with you.
    So shocked he did put his name on every fuking tab like he does everything else.