Major SG in DOD
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Major SG in DOD

Unregistered

Major SG in DOD

Rumors have it she will be promoted. What is your take of this?

Unregistered
    Not what I heard. Heard TL has been saying he's getting promoted. That he's the senior major and Tony loves him. I dont know what to believe.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rumors have it she will be promoted. What is your take of this?
    pure garbage, but I would expect nothing less from this dumpster fire of an agency

Unregistered

Just the two of Us

Green is not a leader. She bullies employees constantly especially rookies and people less than 5 years of service. Another Ghost, Neely and Benjamin selection. She don’t like white employees and let people know that. Very arrogant and ghetto. Where do they find these people and promote these unqualified supervisors. BSO Detention I believe will rise to the occasion again once you get a new sheriff and bring in an outside executive to run the jail with no ties to these moron supervisors. They can’t make decisions and write a complete sentence or evaluation. I pray that changes come to detention and new leadership is installed. Make BSO Great Again. Flush the toilet of these idiot so called supervisors. Benjamin, Green and others need to go if not nothing changes except more biases when it comes to promoting and job assignments. Stay tuned

Unregistered
    I thought Tony was on to something but making Benjamin a Colonel and Green a LTC guarantees another embarrasement- very soon. Maybe a death this time. Benjamin was already arrested for a felony so you know what shes capable of. Green is a very militant inked up hood rat with a filthy shiit attitude that should never have been hired. Compare our top brass to Palm Beach SO and get back with me. We are truly a humiliating group.

Unregistered
    she's the best for the job!

Unregistered
    she's the best for the job!
    You already got your admin move. Shut your mouth. SG is a piece of s*it. I remember back in day a Deputy was getting her butt kicked at NBB. SG was the first to respond and did nothing. The Deputy ended up with a fractured eye socket. Time to send SG a pink slip.

Unregistered
    I can believe that everyone from the top down is in trouble over the jail birth yet the two majors will be promoted. Are they not responsible for keeping captains in line? Wow thats the rank to be.

Unregistered
    green is not warm and fuzzy.but she worked her way up. as a sergeant she was efficient and generally fair. no problems with her. the other one is straight up phony.. but trust me there have been, and are some far worse

Unregistered
    green is not warm and fuzzy.but she worked her way up. as a sergeant she was efficient and generally fair. no problems with her. the other one is straight up phony.. but trust me there have been, and are some far worse
    When SG was a Sgt at the main jail, she would go in the Colonel’s office kissing butt. She was always offering to buy lunch for the upper command. She is almost 50 years old and never been married. I wonder why.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast