Unmarked Tahoe misuse? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just this morning, I was over by Kingfield elementary on Kingsfield rd. Of course, next to that is Ransom Middle. At about a quarter to nine, we saw an unmarked tahoe pull up to ransom middle. At first we thought it was a supervisor coming to speak to the SRO there, but then we saw the unit sitting in the car rider line. It sat for a while and crept as the line crept. This took a bit. I got closer and looked and saw that the cruiser dropped a young WF off then took off EB on Kingsfield. The cruiser was gray blue and had a FL tag of JSQC89. The q may have been a 0. WTF? What is the sheriffs policy on handling your personal crap with the taxpayers vehicle and gas? Is this ok here? At my old agency, the use of a take home vehicle for personal use was prohibited with the exception of a "breif" stop to or from your house directly before or after a shift. I have friends at the ECSO and I know the shifts don't begin or end just before 9am! The other thing I though he or she may be doing is going to or from a gig, but what gigs to yall have that would begin or end at that time of day? Another thing that struck me is that at my old agency, it was prohibited to have family members in the cruiser without express permission of a supervisor beforehand and on a case by case basis. The people I was with were asking questions and were very 'WTFed' as well. I think someone is going to complain on this. There is little to any excuse you can have to handle your personal stuff on my dime as a taxpayer! Though, reading this board yall have, I sincerely doubt a complaint would do anything. Once you reach the world of an unmarked cruiser, you are kind of "in!" Square it away yall. Please. People ask me because they know I used to do it for a living, and I hate discussing that stuff. It makes us all look bad and cheap!
    Actually there is no policy against it. If so Mindyme would have been in trouble years ago with all her chillren’s car seats in hers. Puts more cars on the road, visibility reduces crime, better response times, been goin on since take home cars. It actually saves gas & time too. Get over yourself.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just this morning, I was over by Kingfield elementary on Kingsfield rd. Of course, next to that is Ransom Middle. At about a quarter to nine, we saw an unmarked tahoe pull up to ransom middle. At first we thought it was a supervisor coming to speak to the SRO there, but then we saw the unit sitting in the car rider line. It sat for a while and crept as the line crept. This took a bit. I got closer and looked and saw that the cruiser dropped a young WF off then took off EB on Kingsfield. The cruiser was gray blue and had a FL tag of JSQC89. The q may have been a 0. WTF? What is the sheriffs policy on handling your personal crap with the taxpayers vehicle and gas? Is this ok here? At my old agency, the use of a take home vehicle for personal use was prohibited with the exception of a "breif" stop to or from your house directly before or after a shift. I have friends at the ECSO and I know the shifts don't begin or end just before 9am! The other thing I though he or she may be doing is going to or from a gig, but what gigs to yall have that would begin or end at that time of day? Another thing that struck me is that at my old agency, it was prohibited to have family members in the cruiser without express permission of a supervisor beforehand and on a case by case basis. The people I was with were asking questions and were very 'WTFed' as well. I think someone is going to complain on this. There is little to any excuse you can have to handle your personal stuff on my dime as a taxpayer! Though, reading this board yall have, I sincerely doubt a complaint would do anything. Once you reach the world of an unmarked cruiser, you are kind of "in!" Square it away yall. Please. People ask me because they know I used to do it for a living, and I hate discussing that stuff. It makes us all look bad and cheap!
    My guess is a guardian posted this lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12