Jaap/apad

Thread: Jaap/apad

Unregistered

Jaap/apad

A little pro tip...

If you want us to handle all the JAAP/APAD admin work, plus do all the same arrest paperwork, GIVE US MORE DEPUTIES AND OR GIVE US MORE SPECIFIC ADMINISTRATIVE TIME!

Or....

How about we make the arrest anyway, as we should because they committed a crime, and the court initiates the APAD/JAAP as they should. Its their political game. Why dump it on the HCSI, which does what it always does and dumps it on us deputies? To show off for the SAO? Kind like how we do for he MEO by making deputies do 99% of their job on scene? Or like we do for HCAS and FHP? Make us bend over for everyone while keeping us on less than a skeleton crew plus demand perfection and efficiency?

We need to flush out the old HCSO cut cost on the street and detective units in order to buy toys, building, create divisions, departments, districts, and the ever growing multiplying supervisory, command, and executive positions. We are more top heavy up top and more short handed on the bottom than I have ever seen.

Time to put it back on these other agencies so we can try to do our jobs. Time to vote in fresh eyes.

This HCSO favoritism you promote me and I’ll later promote you so then you can promote my friend And my friend will create a division my cousins can be the major of and that major will promote your bother mentality NEEDS TO GO!!!

Ron McMullen!!!!! Fresh eyes. TPD mentality. The same agency our deputies are quitting to go work at and have been for decades.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A little pro tip...

If you want us to handle all the JAAP/APAD admin work, plus do all the same arrest paperwork, GIVE US MORE DEPUTIES AND OR GIVE US MORE SPECIFIC ADMINISTRATIVE TIME!

Or....

How about we make the arrest anyway, as we should because they committed a crime, and the court initiates the APAD/JAAP as they should. Its their political game. Why dump it on the HCSI, which does what it always does and dumps it on us deputies? To show off for the SAO? Kind like how we do for he MEO by making deputies do 99% of their job on scene? Or like we do for HCAS and FHP? Make us bend over for everyone while keeping us on less than a skeleton crew plus demand perfection and efficiency?

We need to flush out the old HCSO cut cost on the street and detective units in order to buy toys, building, create divisions, departments, districts, and the ever growing multiplying supervisory, command, and executive positions. We are more top heavy up top and more short handed on the bottom than I have ever seen.

Time to put it back on these other agencies so we can try to do our jobs. Time to vote in fresh eyes.

This HCSO favoritism you promote me and I’ll later promote you so then you can promote my friend And my friend will create a division my cousins can be the major of and that major will promote your bother mentality NEEDS TO GO!!!

Ron McMullen!!!!! Fresh eyes. TPD mentality. The same agency our deputies are quitting to go work at and have been for decades.

Yeah, so he can put his buddies from TPD in OUR positions and we can hear all about how TPD does everything so much better.

That's a hard nope!

Unregistered
    A little pro tip...

Or....

FUKC.NO. Stop trying to shove this dried up old cop with his dried up old cop TPD ways down our throats!

Unregistered
    FUKC.NO. Stop trying to shove this dried up old cop with his dried up old cop TPD ways down our throats!
    Thank you...this y’all ☝️

Unregistered
    Yeah, so he can put his buddies from TPD in OUR positions and we can hear all about how TPD does everything so much better.

That's a hard nope!
    They do everything better. We only know how to look better.

I was working when Curtis and Kocab were killed. TPD was completely discussed by us. Look through their LEOAffairs threads during that time and see what they wrote about us. They said that all the HCSO deputies only did things to impress the brass and not the actual job. This is true.