Hey Greg Tony, remember, the governor is looking out for himself.

Unregistered

Hey Greg Tony, remember, the governor is looking out for himself.

Hey Tony, I don’t know what the governor and his people are telling you, but remember, it’s his political fortune that matters, not yours. Good luck son.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Tony, I don’t know what the governor and his people are telling you, but remember, it’s his political fortune that matters, not yours. Good luck son.
    And removing Tony would mean DeSantis made a political mistake in picking Tony in the first place, so that's not happening.

Unregistered
    And removing Tony would mean DeSantis made a political mistake in picking Tony in the first place, so that's not happening.
    Voters respect someone who admits a mistake and fixes it over someone who refuses to.

Unregistered

Have some FAITH!

Posted 9/16/20

"Great job FDLE and FBI and the sheer genius behind postponing the June removal of Toney. If Israel won the primary, Israel would've won the general which would have made DeSantis look doubly bad, even though it's not his fault Broward voters are RETARDED and want a retarded sheriff. But after the BLM/Antifa explosion on My 26, right before that June cutoff date, drastic planning measures had to be taken because it would have been RACIST to remove Toney from office by the feds/FBI via indictment. So playing off of cop hatred and his blackness, Toney won the primary but Israel came in 2nd so removing Toney anytime until this month would insure an Israel win. The feds/FBI (DeSantis?) had to delay Toney's investigation results because Israel would have replaced Toney on ballot. Now, no matter what, as I stated 1,000 times, we WILL have a republican for sheriff because Toney's going bye-bye right after the cutoff date to replace him with Israel or ANY Dem candidate. Did you see what happened in the Georgia house race? Gotta LOVE politics."

I also have the winning lotto numbers...