Hiring lateral

Thread: Hiring lateral

Unregistered

Hiring lateral

Is the tampa police department a good shot to get hired , even though there are many agencies out there hiring? To all the folks that work at the tampa PD , is it worth it a shot or not?

Unregistered
    You seem like a nice gentleman but we have enough officers who can’t write coherent sentences. Please try another agency or perhaps stay with your current agency. Good luck sir.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You seem like a nice gentleman but we have enough officers who can’t write coherent sentences. Please try another agency or perhaps stay with your current agency. Good luck sir.
    Agree I think FHP is right up his alley only words you need to know are V1 and V2.

Unregistered
    Since when people actually care about writing here , it seems to me like you are being an asshole and maybe a potential good candidate you are pushing away. One thing is to write good and professional, because if your reports are that brilliant , you should be a writer instead of a cop. How about you answer the question right, or just don’t answer at all because we already have enough assholes as it is, and you being one it does not help. Jerk!

Unregistered
    Since when people actually care about writing here , it seems to me like you are being an asshole and maybe a potential good candidate you are pushing away. One thing is to write good and professional, because if your reports are that brilliant , you should be a writer instead of a cop. How about you answer the question right, or just don’t answer at all because we already have enough assholes as it is, and you being one it does not help. Jerk!
    Geez even when you try to write proper it’s still horrible. You write like your from Russia or something.

Unregistered
    *you’re* dipshit

Unregistered
    That's when you shot the clerk.
    I shot the clerk.
    That's right.
    I shot the clerk.
    Let it out son.
    WOOAW WAIT A MINUTE