Only talk about less arrests

Unregistered

Only talk about less arrests

Yep..heard it from the new states attorney. No mention less crime, only about we need less arrests..why not tell these young thugs we not catering to your gun toting violent ways

Unregistered
    What could possibly go wrong if you vote entirely party line on every topic and every position? This county will get what it deserves.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yep..heard it from the new states attorney. No mention less crime, only about we need less arrests..why not tell these young thugs we not catering to your gun toting violent ways
    We implementing 12 strikes you out on felonies...misdemeanors no longer exist

Unregistered
    We implementing 12 strikes you out on felonies...misdemeanors no longer exist
    That's right....after your 12th felony arrest you get your DL suspended for a day. This county means business now.

Unregistered
    If you are out there making arrests good luck to you.
    You should only be responding to dispatched calls. If you want to be a hero and do proactive work, you are on your own.
    No whining later about injustice when you get charged with a crime.

Unregistered
    I sure hope all this wind doesn’t damage my favorite tree. I need a place to hang out for the next four years. No proactive work getting done now.

Unregistered
    I sure hope all this wind doesn’t damage my favorite tree. I need a place to hang out for the next four years. No proactive work getting done now.
    You need to get under/behind one of those big oak tree’s like me. Great shade, Sgt. Cant find me and will protect me from all the wind and rain. I sleep real good when I am behind my tree, I watch great video’s and movies and come on LEO affairs with all my free time.

Unregistered
    You should climb to the top of that tree and jump.