Here are your winners!!!

Unregistered

Here are your winners!!!

A Sheriff that doesn't support his deputies and a State Attorney that hates cops.

Get out while you can.

Unregistered
    Run like H E L L

Unregistered
    Anyone who is eligible for retirement should do so now. And when Biden wins, we won't have cops anymore at all.

Unregistered

Nice job Broward

Way to go Broward f**ktards. You picked a murderer cop hater for a sheriff and an inexperienced cop hater for a state attorney. You picked him over a senior, experienced prosecutor who defense attorneys were terrified of. Nice job! The county is far less safe then it was yesterday and you only have your self to blame. I was born and raised here. I’ve watched Broward turn into a pile of shit! When you, your family members, friends and neighbors are attacked in your homes, at work, in the street, by Joe Biden’s super predators, and you think calling 911 will bring help, an arrest, and a prosecution, you will be sadly disappointed. The cops are afraid to do their jobs, the sheriff will stock the SO with unqualified quotas, and the SAO, through inexperience and political agendas will not prosecute anyone of color due to the misguided idea of righting the wrongs of long ago. Politics has no place in the justice system nor does the color of skin. A criminal is a criminal. Unless of course you are the silly white guy who is forced to shoot some predator at the ATM as he’s trying to rob you. You will be made an example. This sheriff and county want to create civilian review boards and social justice committees. How about we create a Stop Killing African-American Men Task Force. The SKAAM TF could figure out how to keep young black men from killing each other. A threat that is 100 times more deadly to black men then all the cops in south Florida combined. But we believe in truth over facts, right! You’ve made your bed Broward County. You now must reap what you sow. My family and I will be leaving with my fat pension for a place where law and order matters and people are judged by the content of their character and NOT, the color of their skin or the D or R next to their name. F**k off Broward County and good luck.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Way to go Broward f**ktards. You picked a murderer cop hater for a sheriff and an inexperienced cop hater for a state attorney. You picked him over a senior, experienced prosecutor who defense attorneys were terrified of. Nice job! The county is far less safe then it was yesterday and you only have your self to blame. I was born and raised here. I’ve watched Broward turn into a pile of shit! When you, your family members, friends and neighbors are attacked in your homes, at work, in the street, by Joe Biden’s super predators, and you think calling 911 will bring help, an arrest, and a prosecution, you will be sadly disappointed. The cops are afraid to do their jobs, the sheriff will stock the SO with unqualified quotas, and the SAO, through inexperience and political agendas will not prosecute anyone of color due to the misguided idea of righting the wrongs of long ago. Politics has no place in the justice system nor does the color of skin. A criminal is a criminal. Unless of course you are the silly white guy who is forced to shoot some predator at the ATM as he’s trying to rob you. You will be made an example. This sheriff and county want to create civilian review boards and social justice committees. How about we create a Stop Killing African-American Men Task Force. The SKAAM TF could figure out how to keep young black men from killing each other. A threat that is 100 times more deadly to black men then all the cops in south Florida combined. But we believe in truth over facts, right! You’ve made your bed Broward County. You now must reap what you sow. My family and I will be leaving with my fat pension for a place where law and order matters and people are judged by the content of their character and NOT, the color of their skin or the D or R next to their name. F**k off Broward County and good luck.
    Well said!

Unregistered
    Couldn’t have said it better except for....and Phuck you Governor Desantis.

Unregistered
    Black folk only care about skin

Unregistered
    Add Joe Biden to the winner’s list!