Wayne Clark for Sheriff

Unregistered

Wayne Clark for Sheriff

I live in Wilton Manors and I see signs of Wayne Clark for Sheriff but not a single one of TT. I know many that already voted for Wayne. I encourage all Republicans to support this man and maybe we will see a good Sheriff in power. Finally.

Unregistered

Dummy

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I live in Wilton Manors and I see signs of Wayne Clark for Sheriff but not a single one of TT. I know many that already voted for Wayne. I encourage all Republicans to support this man and maybe we will see a good Sheriff in power. Finally.
    Wayne will get every republican vote and that won't be nearly enough. Lamberti had every republican and some democratic votes and lost. Vazquez had every republican vote and lost. Friends and family of Alvin Pollock and Willie Jones will not be enough to help him. Plus, some republicans are mad that Wayne stated several times the BSO is a service agency not Law Enforcement. They heard that rhetoric from Israel. He has had some donations but very little since the primary, no political PAC support or donations. He should have stayed the course as in the primary his mistake was listening to Pollock. Now it's to late. He even admitted that Pollock would be under Sheriff in the debate. He slipped up and said a person with 36 years experience and a person of color. Republicans are mad very mad.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wayne will get every republican vote and that won't be nearly enough. Lamberti had every republican and some democratic votes and lost. Vazquez had every republican vote and lost. Friends and family of Alvin Pollock and Willie Jones will not be enough to help him. Plus, some republicans are mad that Wayne stated several times the BSO is a service agency not Law Enforcement. They heard that rhetoric from Israel. He has had some donations but very little since the primary, no political PAC support or donations. He should have stayed the course as in the primary his mistake was listening to Pollock. Now it's to late. He even admitted that Pollock would be under Sheriff in the debate. He slipped up and said a person with 36 years experience and a person of color. Republicans are mad very mad.
    I watched the debate and he didn’t mention Pollock. Which debate did you watch?