Why??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why??

Unregistered

Why??

Why is it that any person who speaks up on here and says they are not a certain deputy or the admin are not believed? Is it really so hard to believe that another deputy may have an opinion that differs from yours?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is it that any person who speaks up on here and says they are not a certain deputy or the admin are not believed? Is it really so hard to believe that another deputy may have an opinion that differs from yours?
    It’s admin pretending to be regular deputies which most have never been and don’t know how to be and never will. But don’t let them fool you. They brag about getting on here and screwing with posters.

Unregistered
    It’s admin pretending to be regular deputies which most have never been and don’t know how to be and never will. But don’t let them fool you. They brag about getting on here and screwing with posters.
    I disagree. I’ve been called admin, Melissa, Eric... the list goes on. My lowest radio number was 228 and I’m in my late 40’s. Whenever I say anything positive, people go crazy.

Unregistered
    You are trying to take up for people who are and have committed criminal Acts. You apparently have not been on the receiving end of a rigged IA investigation or seen one of your good friends have to go through it. Having your rights violated and being railroaded isn't a good feeling. There are many that have been done this way. There are many that want to see Justice carried out for those who chose to commit these violations of law and breaking and bending of policy and procedure to get the outcome they wanted. If you were on the receiving end of their wrath you wouldn't be on here trying to call those who have been done wrong or those who have had good friends done wrong cry babies. Count your blessings that you haven't been in their shoes because it is not fun and there are many lives that have been ruined. And it is not right to have to sit back and watch the perpetrators who done these people wrong carry on unscathed not even an eye blink to look into their corrupt action by the sheriff department. It took the PBA to finally have to step in and stand up for the wrongful treatment of the employees at the sheriff's office. I think that justifies the cry babies you refer to the right to get on here and voice their opinion.

Unregistered
    That’s exactly right. If admin wanted the truth or wanted to do the right thing they could have done IA the same way it had been done with rights intact. Instead they had to resort to playing games to get the end results they wanted because they couldn’t get there in the up and up. Criminal acts have been committed by many of them and are still being committed. Allowing this to go on and encouraging this and being a part of this makes the sheruff hisself just as guilty if these criminal acts but what law officer around will do anything about it? Doesn’t look like they care most of them In fdle still have ties to the place maybe feel like they owe him for letting them escape to the greener pastures.

Unregistered
    You are trying to take up for people who are and have committed criminal Acts. You apparently have not been on the receiving end of a rigged IA investigation or seen one of your good friends have to go through it. Having your rights violated and being railroaded isn't a good feeling. There are many that have been done this way. There are many that want to see Justice carried out for those who chose to commit these violations of law and breaking and bending of policy and procedure to get the outcome they wanted. If you were on the receiving end of their wrath you wouldn't be on here trying to call those who have been done wrong or those who have had good friends done wrong cry babies. Count your blessings that you haven't been in their shoes because it is not fun and there are many lives that have been ruined. And it is not right to have to sit back and watch the perpetrators who done these people wrong carry on unscathed not even an eye blink to look into their corrupt action by the sheriff department. It took the PBA to finally have to step in and stand up for the wrongful treatment of the employees at the sheriff's office. I think that justifies the cry babies you refer to the right to get on here and voice their opinion.
    I have been the victim of a rigged IA that was investigated by S.A. I never called anyone a cry baby. That’s why no-one can take you seriously. Because you embellish and make stuff up. All I said was that my opinion may differ from yours on some people. I choose not to hold a grudge. That’s what makes me a bigger man than you.

Unregistered
    I have been on the receiving end of a rigged IA. I know what that feels like.

I never called anyone a crybaby. That’s why y’all can’t be taken seriously. You embellish too much and blow things out of proportion. All I said was someone who has an opinion that differs from yours. Moving past something is a sign of maturity. It’s what separates the men from the boys.

Unregistered
    I have been on the receiving end of a rigged IA. I know what that feels like.

I never called anyone a crybaby. That’s why y’all can’t be taken seriously. You embellish too much and blow things out of proportion. All I said was someone who has an opinion that differs from yours. Moving past something is a sign of maturity. It’s what separates the men from the boys.
    Ok look what you just said. Your on here complaining about what other people say who are voicing their own opinions. If you are that high and mighty you shouldn't have responded and let them just state their opinion. Move past it like the mature adult you are because your in the boy category still by your own terms. And if you were on the receiving end of a rigged IA and are sitting there taking it. Your not mad enough to speak out or try to change things so it doesn't happen to anyone else and the person who initiated it should be punished if it was as you say a rigged IA. Like I said so many people have been done wrong and not given the opportunity to even talk or have all the evidence looked at. Rights have been violated policy procedure and laws broken by administration members and IA investigators who chose to go with what Eric told them knowing it wasn't right.

Unregistered
    Ok look what you just said. Your on here complaining about what other people say who are voicing their own opinions. If you are that high and mighty you shouldn't have responded and let them just state their opinion. Move past it like the mature adult you are because your in the boy category still by your own terms. And if you were on the receiving end of a rigged IA and are sitting there taking it. Your not mad enough to speak out or try to change things so it doesn't happen to anyone else and the person who initiated it should be punished if it was as you say a rigged IA. Like I said so many people have been done wrong and not given the opportunity to even talk or have all the evidence looked at. Rights have been violated policy procedure and laws broken by administration members and IA investigators who chose to go with what Eric told them knowing it wasn't right.
    It's "you're" not "your", you did that 3 times. I cannot take you seriously.

Unregistered
    It's "you're" not "your", you did that 3 times. I cannot take you seriously.
    Poor baby you just can't justify "YOUR" point. So let's try the use of a word. You sound just like Eric when he tries to justify his bad decisions he tries to divert attention a way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast