Crossover
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crossover

Unregistered

Crossover

I’m currently a correctional officer. I’m going to do the cross over academy from corrections to law enforcement. I was reading of MDPD website that they accept certified applicants that do the crossover. But I have heard from several sources that MDPD doesn’t not accept crossover applicants. Can anyone help me out and advise me if this is true.

Unregistered
    Call Human Resources at MDPD

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m currently a correctional officer. I’m going to do the cross over academy from corrections to law enforcement. I was reading of MDPD website that they accept certified applicants that do the crossover. But I have heard from several sources that MDPD doesn’t not accept crossover applicants. Can anyone help me out and advise me if this is true.
    Stay where you are. We don't need more of you saggy pants losers coming here and turning our department into a local flea market with your gold teeth and arm tats. You'll take a paycut by coming here anyways since you'll no longer be paid to smuggle in drugs for the inmates.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Not even black and I don’t have golds. I also don’t sag my pants. I’m very professional at work.

Unregistered
    Not even black and I don’t have golds. I also don’t sag my pants. I’m very professional at work.
    Now you sound like a nerd. Go apply for Fish and Wildlife or DEP. you wouldn't last a day in Northside.

Unregistered
    I’m sorry about the idiot that replied to you. I’m pretty sure he’s one of our rejected applicants. You should definitely contact Human resources. However I heard as well that we no longer do the crossover program for corrections.

Unregistered
    Thank you. Finally someone who isn’t negative and a douche.

Unregistered
    Yeah, I don’t believe we do that anymore either. You’ll have to do the full academy at the TB. Good luck buddy.

Unregistered
    Cross dressing? Sure, I’m down 😂

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast