+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

New Duty Officer List

Who’s on the “new” DO list??

Unregistered
    I’m sure they are all “people of color”. No whiteys in any position of power at this agency anymore. Also heard the major in charge got angry about the new proposed schedule and just said eff it I’ll give them what I want them to have. Looks like Tony’s management skills are rubbing off. Also goes to show what spotty leadership skills we have in communications. That’s okay. We gon be kiken does crackas out.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m sure they are all “people of color”. No whiteys in any position of power at this agency anymore. Also heard the major in charge got angry about the new proposed schedule and just said eff it I’ll give them what I want them to have. Looks like Tony’s management skills are rubbing off. Also goes to show what spotty leadership skills we have in communications. That’s okay. We gon be kiken does crackas out.
    That’s why things be so F’up, the blackies have their greasy finger’s touching evrything. You just cant fix stupid folks!

Unregistered
    Wow. These comments are as ugly as the racism thats now occurring in Communications. While what you said is true, how you said it is despicable. However, Reyes has kissed enough backside, she's guaranteed to be magic-wanded, watch.

Unregistered
    There’s a Major in Comm now? Ha.

Unregistered
    Wow. These comments are as ugly as the racism thats now occurring in Communications. While what you said is true, how you said it is despicable. However, Reyes has kissed enough backside, she's guaranteed to be magic-wanded, watch.
    It's true! These knee-grows ruin everything they touch. Broward was once a nice and clean county until the chocolate people came from Miami and brought their ghetto ways with them. Now they're graffiti and trash everywhere, and Pembroke Park/West Park looks like Iraq.

Make Broward Great Again

Unregistered
    Well, I guess we ain’t politically correct like you would want us to be massa. You damn right it’s all true and this promoting or just plain giving these know-grows everything is ruining this agency and Country. Us white folk better start taking a stand and take back what is rightfully ours!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    But when are they going to actually promote?

Unregistered
    Sad to see and read these comments about racism, politics and allegations of so called ass kissing. "Everyone" in communications had the same opportunity to study, take the test and try to get promoted. Everyone who passed and eventualy gets promoted is because they earned it. Nothing was or is given to any of the employees who went through the process.

Unregistered
    Sad to see and read these comments about racism, politics and allegations of so called ass kissing. "Everyone" in communications had the same opportunity to study, take the test and try to get promoted. Everyone who passed and eventualy gets promoted is because they earned it. Nothing was or is given to any of the employees who went through the process.
    Just like all the other promotional test given at BSO. The admin picks run rampant and only seem to be minorities. It's sad when they skip people who studied and earned the promotion to drop down in the forties or higher to promote their admin pick. That says if you are a minority you don't have to study, you just have to make the list. Or how about getting promoted from Sgt to Capt when you weren't a good Sgt? Welcome to our world.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast