Warrants Bureau
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warrants Bureau

Unregistered

Warrants Bureau

Can anybody tell me why the warrants bureau is falling apart. I am hearing everything is a mission I heard Lt Rodriguez got booted because of Capt Mesa, but then he got moved. Then they get Major Cummings who let Sgt. Johnson sit in Missouri without a officer watching his six while he recovered from surgery. New Major and captain and I here it's still a disaster. New admin Lt and Sgt and still problems it seems that when Major Carter and Capt Dillard left that place went down hill in a hurry. Use to a be a prideful veteran unit you never heard about, its younger and heard about daily. Guns lost and stolen from vehicles to name a few. Wtf WB?

Unregistered
    Call the PBA. They fix anything

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can anybody tell me why the warrants bureau is falling apart. I am hearing everything is a mission I heard Lt Rodriguez got booted because of Capt Mesa, but then he got moved. Then they get Major Cummings who let Sgt. Johnson sit in Missouri without a officer watching his six while he recovered from surgery. New Major and captain and I here it's still a disaster. New admin Lt and Sgt and still problems it seems that when Major Carter and Capt Dillard left that place went down hill in a hurry. Use to a be a prideful veteran unit you never heard about, its younger and heard about daily. Guns lost and stolen from vehicles to name a few. Wtf WB?
    Hmmmmmm maybe just maybe if it’s not all the supervisors you’ve had it’s the shitty officers that ruin that place.

Unregistered
    Who’s the Major and Cpt that are running things there now??

Unregistered
    You are hearing....
    Hear this, you must work there and come on this crybaby site to start stuff. Grow a pair if you work there. If you don’t who cares what you been hearing. If you are retired and been hearing then try and do something else with your life than come on here like a Puta.

Unregistered
    I heard Lt. shanks transferred from Northside and went there to save the day. Is that not the case? Or his he still banging 33s at HQ.

Unregistered
    I guess they are letting in a bunch of millennials or crybabies. Back in my day that was one of the the best Bureaus. Nobody talked crap about the place. It’s usually command staffs fault. They shouldn’t allow this type of behavior. Unless they are the ones participating in it.
    Who’s there now??

Unregistered
    It was one of the best bureaus when Nanney and Carter were majors here. Then the idiot cummings came messed it up this nee guy is same shiiit but shorter he kicked out great liet for no reason. Lack of leadership screws bureaus up.

Unregistered
    It was one of the best bureaus when Nanney and Carter were majors here. Then the idiot cummings came messed it up this nee guy is same shiiit but shorter he kicked out great liet for no reason. Lack of leadership screws bureaus up.
    Your last sentence summarizes 90% of the department. Look at this clown AD ordering units to shut down strip clubs. Guy is a puppet

Unregistered
    Nanney was and is a blow heart. Impressed with himself but no action. He was just at convincing people he was great.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast