IUPA enjoys ANOTHER success with lawyer Eric Schwartzreich

Unregistered

Getting tired of political prosecutions. Politics and law mixed together sometimes serve a poisonous ****tail. The deputies in this particular case never should have been prosecuted. Today Sgt. Greg Lacerra is immune thanks to the correct and courageous ruling from Judge Levy. The law applies to ALL who get thrust in the criminal justice system. Two years ago The Florida Supreme Court ruled that all 'persons' which includes law enforcement officers can avail themselves of this law. Today Judge Levy correctly applied that law.

It takes a village, thanks to Brian Silber, Sheila Zolnoor, Richie Allen, Frank McGarry, Jimmy Harm, Renee Touzalin, Jeremy Kroll and all the unsung heroes who help put it all together, ( and everyone else unmentioned behind the scenes). Teamwork is dreamwork. Thank you to I.U.P.A. Thank you to American Heritage's former student
    Michelle Zapata.

And yes I reject, disavow and hate racism. This case was not about the blue, black or white. It was about a dangerous situation in the Tamarac Town Square Plaza. As a criminal defense attorney I have successfully argued the law for my civilian clients both black and white, and my minority law enforcement officer clients. Justice is for all, fat skinny tall and small!!

Today Sgt. Lacerra is immune, tomorrow Deputy Krickovich will be found not guilty.

Note: unlike the PBA and their weak lawyers IUPA and their lawyers are not afraid to fight.

Unregistered
    Nice to know that.

Unregistered
    They will continue to be successful if they have a good lawyer, and we have all heard of Erik Schweizreich, who has repeatedly raised the profile of companies in the eyes of his entourage. I have been familiar with many of the cases that he has won. Recently, I was making a contract purchase, and it was discovered that the other party had not followed the terms of the deal. I could not tolerate that and approached Vad är ab 04 to lose the respect of the other companies cooperating with me. This is a tactic known to all businessmen.