Saggy Pants Arrested Yesterday
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Saggy Pants Arrested Yesterday

A saggy pants detention deputy was arrested yesterday for Welfare Fraud. Shonta Samuels, 27 years old a detention deputy for BSO was collecting Welfare Benefits while being employed by BSO. I guess that she's oppressed and this was considered to be her reparations that she is ENTITLED to. Gotta love BSO and the pure garbage that they are hiring to work here. These hood rats have destroyed a once great and respected agency. Now it's just the Thugs R'Us Gang.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A saggy pants detention deputy was arrested yesterday for Welfare Fraud. Shonta Samuels, 27 years old a detention deputy for BSO was collecting Welfare Benefits while being employed by BSO. I guess that she's oppressed and this was considered to be her reparations that she is ENTITLED to. Gotta love BSO and the pure garbage that they are hiring to work here. These hood rats have destroyed a once great and respected agency. Now it's just the Thugs R'Us Gang.
    That's an amazing job Tony, fired good deputies and kept these people.

Unregistered '
    BSO detention always hires the bottom of the barrel. Just look at all those knee-grows in green uniforms getting out of those BMW’s at the jail parking lots. I didnt know they paid that well or is it the side hustle that pays the bills????

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered ' View Post
    BSO detention always hires the bottom of the barrel. Just look at all those knee-grows in green uniforms getting out of those BMW’s at the jail parking lots. I didnt know they paid that well or is it the side hustle that pays the bills????
    You are an ass. Dude grow the f up. No wonder why this place is f up. Idiots like you

Unregistered
    Don't blame her, blame the system..all you have to do is show up for your freebies if your the right color? Believe me. I knew a person who worked in the Welfare office and was told dont question them just give them their freebies...of course if your match the color chart on their application

Unregistered
    The inmates pay them well for all the shit they smuggle in for them

Unregistered
    Actually they live in cheap housing in the hood. Their money goes into their car. Look in the NYC projects. It's Mercedes BMW Audi etc etc all around. True story....an unidentified employee from a local sheriff's department was buying a condo. Good investment. She decided not to buy the condo and instead take the down payment to buy some rims for her unidentified European sports sedan.

Unregistered
    When I worked detention some of us pulled in over 150000 working ot and hospital details. I took a cut going to road.

Unregistered
    You are an ass. Dude grow the f up. No wonder why this place is f up. Idiots like you
    We had some real idiots working detention. Most went to the road.

Unregistered
    Actually they live in cheap housing in the hood. Their money goes into their car. Look in the NYC projects. It's Mercedes BMW Audi etc etc all around. True story....an unidentified employee from a local sheriff's department was buying a condo. Good investment. She decided not to buy the condo and instead take the down payment to buy some rims for her unidentified European sports sedan.
    Fortunately many of these screw-ups go to the road

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast