Democrats

Thread: Democrats

Unregistered

Democrats

I am a civilian employee and saw Whatley at the Tamarac Poll and asked him about cuts and he said no, cuts. The interesting part was two african American females approached and thanked Whatley. Being Democrats they thought they were stuck with Tony and didn't want to go Republican. Looks like some Democrats are pulling for Whatley over Tony. It will either help Whatley or pull enough away to help Clark.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am a civilian employee and saw Whatley at the Tamarac Poll and asked him about cuts and he said no, cuts. The interesting part was two african American females approached and thanked Whatley. Being Democrats they thought they were stuck with Tony and didn't want to go Republican. Looks like some Democrats are pulling for Whatley over Tony. It will either help Whatley or pull enough away to help Clark.
    I’m Calling B.S., this is Whatley making up his own post trying to be relevant.

CLARK 2020!!!

Unregistered
    Prediction ....................

Tony (D) 68%
    Clark (R) 30%
    Whatley 2%

Unregistered

Nope

Tony (D) 68%
    Clark (R) 30%
    Whatley 2%
    You poor things have no idea. You've always picked it wrong. Look at your posts from the past .

Unregistered
    You poor things have no idea. You've always picked it wrong. Look at your posts from the past .
    I predicted Tony winning the primary over Israel by a few points and Clark over Cazi 70-30 in the Republican primary, so there's that.

Unregistered

Tony (D) 68%
    Clark (R) 30%
    Whatley 2%
    Sadly, I think you are correct, but I pray that you are wrong.

Unregistered

2%

Sadly, I think you are correct, but I pray that you are wrong.
    Whatley 2% is close, meaning win by 2 %. Tony will demand recount.

Unregistered
    Whatley 2% is close, meaning win by 2 %. Tony will demand recount.
    Oh that's 2% I thought that was 2 votes. As much as I like seeing Whatley tell the truth and slam Tony, it's not going to matter. The Democratic voters are followers not leaders, just like Tony.