Thread: Reputation

Unregistered

Let me provide you guys with some insight. You’re reputation is everything here at MDPD. It gets you jobs you want, better treatment, and even affects the overtime you make. If you’re not liked you will not get any jobs, you will not be treated “fair” and you definitely not get any of that money going around. To the rookie I spoke with at the gas pumps, let this be a reason to you. YOURE shitty treatment and you’re shitty attitude is why you don’t go places and why you aren’t making any money while the rest of us are making record numbers. Here ends the lesson.

Unregistered
    Homework for you... learn the difference between your and you’re.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Homework for you... learn the difference between your and you’re.
    That’s Steadman Stahl’s signature mistake. No one screws up the two more than him.

Unregistered
    Let me provide you guys with some insight. You’re reputation is everything here at MDPD. It gets you jobs you want, better treatment, and even affects the overtime you make. If you’re not liked you will not get any jobs, you will not be treated “fair” and you definitely not get any of that money going around. To the rookie I spoke with at the gas pumps, let this be a reason to you. YOURE shitty treatment and you’re shitty attitude is why you don’t go places and why you aren’t making any money while the rest of us are making record numbers. Here ends the lesson.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGYLPZal...=11pc11tnqk2xb

“Your” post is stupid. Let me provide you and your “insight” with reality. The Officer you spoke to is obviously not connected or hooked up. Many bad reputations of others are spoken about here. Many are hooked up regardless and they continue to mess up and still get what they want. The Officer you spoke to knows the way things roll. You sound like a butt kisser.

Unregistered
    Wrong, it’s who you know and who you blow. You aren’t MDPD Woke I guess yet.

Unregistered
    I’ll bang whoever I want to bang! I’m not worried about my reputation!

Unregistered

What’s my reputation when I live up on these two anti cop folks