+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Another union victory

    Once again, Greg tony is taken to task. Greg tony celebrated terminating “bad cops” And disciplined ones that he claimed to have used excessive force based on all 10 years of his experience. Little did we know in 2019 that Greg Tony really was a deadly force expert , LSD expert, liar and more. In today’s ruling? Judge Levy ruled that the stand your ground law could be applied in the LaCerra case and charges were dismissed. Expert tony now adds a judge to his list of knowing more about the law. Thank you to IUPA for standing up against this administration

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I am very happy that the charges were dropped and hopefully he will be back to full duty! But thank you IUPA?
    IUPA is useless right now! Nothing against Bell or anyone else directly involved with the union, but IUPA is worthless.
    I don’t want to receive emails from Sarasota.
    I want the union president to put out or get out of the pot!!!!
    How about writing the membership an email from our local chapter?
    What issues are they currently addressing?
    Bueller? Bueller?

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am very happy that the charges were dropped and hopefully he will be back to full duty! But thank you IUPA?
    IUPA is useless right now! Nothing against Bell or anyone else directly involved with the union, but IUPA is worthless.
    I don’t want to receive emails from Sarasota.
    I want the union president to put out or get out of the pot!!!!
    How about writing the membership an email from our local chapter?
    What issues are they currently addressing?
    Bueller? Bueller?
    Go away PBA!!

  4. #4
    Unregistered '
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Once again, Greg tony is taken to task. Greg tony celebrated terminating “bad cops” And disciplined ones that he claimed to have used excessive force based on all 10 years of his experience. Little did we know in 2019 that Greg Tony really was a deadly force expert , LSD expert, liar and more. In today’s ruling? Judge Levy ruled that the stand your ground law could be applied in the LaCerra case and charges were dismissed. Expert tony now adds a judge to his list of knowing more about the law. Thank you to IUPA for standing up against this administration
    I dont think G.L. Is free and clear of this just yet!!!! Just sayin.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go away PBA!!
    Go away PBA? Is that your best answer?
    Just tell us, what issues are you working on?

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go away PBA? Is that your best answer?
    Just tell us, what issues are you working on?
    Go away PBA!!!

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go away PBA!!!
    It is a slippery slop, be careful.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Once again, Greg tony is taken to task. Greg tony celebrated terminating “bad cops” And disciplined ones that he claimed to have used excessive force based on all 10 years of his experience. Little did we know in 2019 that Greg Tony really was a deadly force expert , LSD expert, liar and more. In today’s ruling? Judge Levy ruled that the stand your ground law could be applied in the LaCerra case and charges were dismissed. Expert tony now adds a judge to his list of knowing more about the law. Thank you to IUPA for standing up against this administration
    Honestly, if a deputy was wrongfully charged, and wrongfully terminated, and wrongfully arrested, because Mike Satz wrongfully charges them. Who is getting sued? Dumb Mike Satz, or the sheriff’s office for acting on a bad probable cause affidavit? This is shameful and disgusting and the lawsuits are going to be ugly and there is plenty of blame to go around, and some of the blame lies with the sheriff’s office for playing politics with cops lives.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Honestly, if a deputy was wrongfully charged, and wrongfully terminated, and wrongfully arrested, because Mike Satz wrongfully charges them. Who is getting sued? Dumb Mike Satz, or the sheriff’s office for acting on a bad probable cause affidavit? This is shameful and disgusting and the lawsuits are going to be ugly and there is plenty of blame to go around, and some of the blame lies with the sheriff’s office for playing politics with cops lives.
    The Broward State Attorneys office and whoever made this bad arrest needs to answer for their criminality.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Once again, Greg tony is taken to task. Greg tony celebrated terminating “bad cops” And disciplined ones that he claimed to have used excessive force based on all 10 years of his experience. Little did we know in 2019 that Greg Tony really was a deadly force expert , LSD expert, liar and more. In today’s ruling? Judge Levy ruled that the stand your ground law could be applied in the LaCerra case and charges were dismissed. Expert tony now adds a judge to his list of knowing more about the law. Thank you to IUPA for standing up against this administration
    Well now that we know the deputies acted lawfully and in self defense, and had a right to defend themselves, and stand their ground and fight back, when will Tony be getting sued personally for slander and defamation for calling them bad cops? Stay tuned.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •