Word has it there are more COVID cases
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Word has it there are more COVID cases

Covid has infected several people at the PBA. Day by day more get infected and they are keeping the members in the dark.
    So be careful when you see one of these sick phucks running around.

Unregistered
    Yeah I won’t let PBA slugs near me. I won’t shake their hands and if they cough anywhere in my general vicinity I’m running as fast as I can.

Unregistered
    How does every single post become something about the PBA? Sounds like the Democrats continuing to whine about Trump winning an election. Very sad but funny.

Unregistered
    Gus Abella was banned because he was dumb enough to use his name. The people responsible for all the union garbage should be banned as well. If this continues I'll start posting Plea stuff 10 times a day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gus Abella was banned because he was dumb enough to use his name. The people responsible for all the union garbage should be banned as well. If this continues I'll start posting Plea stuff 10 times a day.
    Steadman unless you copy and paste you won’t be able to write 10 things daily. Stop whining. I know why no woman would put up with you.

Unregistered
    Steadman, take a relax laxative and have lunch on our dues money. In fact, do room service

Unregistered
    Steadman unless you copy and paste you won’t be able to write 10 things daily. Stop whining. I know why no woman would put up with you.
    🤣🤣 you guys are funny. Just because someone responds negatively to your ridiculous posts doesn't make that person Steadman. I know you are consumed with hate, but take a minute to think before you post your trash.

Unregistered
    🤣🤣 you guys are funny. Just because someone responds negatively to your ridiculous posts doesn't make that person Steadman. I know you are consumed with hate, but take a minute to think before you post your trash.
    Your correct but Steadman has this special way he writes and that’s YOU!!! And please talk about hate because no one is more hateful and more dishonest than Steadman

Unregistered
    Your correct but Steadman has this special way he writes and that’s YOU!!! And please talk about hate because no one is more hateful and more dishonest than Steadman
    I disagree. It is your cohort that spreads hate and lies.

Unregistered
    I disagree. It is your cohort that spreads hate and lies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast