+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Word has it there are more COVID cases

    Covid has infected several people at the PBA. Day by day more get infected and they are keeping the members in the dark.
    So be careful when you see one of these sick phucks running around.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Yeah I won’t let PBA slugs near me. I won’t shake their hands and if they cough anywhere in my general vicinity I’m running as fast as I can.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    How does every single post become something about the PBA? Sounds like the Democrats continuing to whine about Trump winning an election. Very sad but funny.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Gus Abella was banned because he was dumb enough to use his name. The people responsible for all the union garbage should be banned as well. If this continues I'll start posting Plea stuff 10 times a day.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gus Abella was banned because he was dumb enough to use his name. The people responsible for all the union garbage should be banned as well. If this continues I'll start posting Plea stuff 10 times a day.
    Steadman unless you copy and paste you won’t be able to write 10 things daily. Stop whining. I know why no woman would put up with you.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Steadman, take a relax laxative and have lunch on our dues money. In fact, do room service

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Steadman unless you copy and paste you won’t be able to write 10 things daily. Stop whining. I know why no woman would put up with you.
    🤣🤣 you guys are funny. Just because someone responds negatively to your ridiculous posts doesn't make that person Steadman. I know you are consumed with hate, but take a minute to think before you post your trash.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    🤣🤣 you guys are funny. Just because someone responds negatively to your ridiculous posts doesn't make that person Steadman. I know you are consumed with hate, but take a minute to think before you post your trash.
    Your correct but Steadman has this special way he writes and that’s YOU!!! And please talk about hate because no one is more hateful and more dishonest than Steadman

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your correct but Steadman has this special way he writes and that’s YOU!!! And please talk about hate because no one is more hateful and more dishonest than Steadman
    I disagree. It is your cohort that spreads hate and lies.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your correct but Steadman has this special way he writes and that’s YOU!!! And please talk about hate because no one is more hateful and more dishonest than Steadman
    I disagree. It is your cohort that spreads hate and lies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •