Dixie boys - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dixie boys

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hate to tell ya this but Not one of them is badass.
    And you are? Let me guess, you're either a retired worn down cop, swat "operator" or some rookie that just got your 1st big arrest the other day. Just go up to one of them and say. You aren't anything. Bet ya won't

Unregistered
    My question is why did it take four white boys to beat up one white man? Like I previously mention, you guys are crazy cowards....can you imagine how they beat up blacks in the Dunbar Community-then lie (lol)

Unregistered
    If you're such a Billy badass why don't you go up to one of them and say it in person.
    Are they suppossed to be tough guys? Dont seem too tough punching a punk while he was down.
    Tough, lol all are soft pu55ies. if we built that wall maybe we could have kept a few out of the uniform.

Unregistered
    Are they suppossed to be tough guys? Dont seem too tough punching a punk while he was down.
    Tough, lol all are soft pu55ies. if we built that wall maybe we could have kept a few out of the uniform.
    Someone never graduated high school. You sound like one the state "left" behind.

Unregistered
    Two of them are cowards, suspension speaks for itself. The other has is hidden in the bike u it watching tv for 90% of his shift for his whole career. Nothing special there
    How did we go from talking about 4 idiots at Dixie roadhouse to DT training and a bike guy who wasn’t even there?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12