PBA endorsement - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PBA endorsement

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Howard Johnson is right!

Olsen Johnson is right about Howard Johnson being right!
    What in the wild wild world of sports is a goin on here!?

Unregistered
    What in the wild wild world of sports is a goin on here!?
    Damn near lost a $400 hand cart.

Unregistered
    Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic, sho'. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and he won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded. He was a goddamn war hero. You know any retarded war heroes? You went full retard, man. Never go full retard. You don't buy that? Ask Sean Penn, 2001, "I Am Sam." Remember? Went full retard, went home empty-handed

Unregistered
    Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic, sho'. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and he won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded. He was a goddamn war hero. You know any retarded war heroes? You went full retard, man. Never go full retard. You don't buy that? Ask Sean Penn, 2001, "I Am Sam." Remember? Went full retard, went home empty-handed
    Good one! 😂

Unregistered
    My cousin works in a small department outside of Boston. His wife was diagnosed with cancer two years ago. She is in remission after battling the cancer for two years at a cost of 1.2 million dollars. Will our healthcare trust cover our spouses is this happens to us. What if the healthcare trust got hit with four of of souses got cancer at the same time. Is there enough money in the trust fund to cover our loved ones in they come down with cancer or COVID-19?

Unregistered
    More Police & Fire unions endorse Trump every day. I did not see the Tampa PBA on the list. It would be nice if the folks that we elected would ask the members if they want to publicly endorse Trump. If they are worrying about offending the mayor it’s too late for that. I think she knows that the majority of officers can’t stand and do not trust her or the chief.

My brother in law over at TFR said that they feel the same way about the mayor.

Unregistered
    More Police & Fire unions endorse Trump every day. I did not see the Tampa PBA on the list. It would be nice if the folks that we elected would ask the members if they want to publicly endorse Trump. If they are worrying about offending the mayor it’s too late for that. I think she knows that the majority of officers can’t stand and do not trust her or the chief.

My brother in law over at TFR said that they feel the same way about the mayor.
    This again...? It’s been explained many times.. the TAMPA PBA does not have the authority to make public endorsements for national elections. As of now, we’re limited to city elections. It’s sort of like jurisdiction between agencies.

Unregistered
    PBA have some courage and JUST DO IT. Who gives a $hit what anyone says. You will be amazed what a positive message you will send to the people that voted you in.

Unregistered
    PBA stick the endorsement right in the Mayors face. None of us trust her at all. That goes for the Chief as well.

MAGA 2020

Unregistered
    PBA have some courage and JUST DO IT. Who gives a $hit what anyone says. You will be amazed what a positive message you will send to the people that voted you in.
    It was part of the agreement when we separated from west central PBA. Tampa PBA is currently working with state PBA to change this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast