PBA endorsement - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PBA endorsement

Unregistered
    Anyone with sense is voting for Mike P. and Ron M.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3221000]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What about SAO and sheriffs office that has two former TPD guys? We should at least show who we support.

Read the minutes they did endorsement with west control PBA
    I don't see any since July...

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3221191]

I don't see any since July...
    Then pick up the phone and call them.

Unregistered
    Well, I guess the laws of physics cease to exist on top of your stove. Were these magic grits? Did you buy them from the same guy who sold Jack his beanstalk beans?

Unregistered
    My cousin works in a small department outside of Boston. His wife was diagnosed with cancer two years ago. She is in remission after battling the cancer for two years at a cost of 1.2 million dollars. Will our healthcare trust cover our spouses is this happens to us. What if the healthcare trust got hit with four of of souses got cancer at the same time. Is there enough money in the trust fund to cover our loved ones in they come down with cancer or COVID-19?

Unregistered
    Well, I guess the laws of physics cease to exist on top of your stove. Were these magic grits? Did you buy them from the same guy who sold Jack his beanstalk beans?
    Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water... BAM! A f***** bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya. Would you give a f**** what kind of pants the son of a b*** who shot you was wearing?

Unregistered

Are you mocking me?

Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water... BAM! A f***** bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya. Would you give a f**** what kind of pants the son of a b*** who shot you was wearing?
    Great movie! We should just turn this site into classic movie quotes. Would be a lot more fun and just as productive.

Unregistered
    How about Tropic Thunder

What do you mean you people?

Unregistered
    “He said the Sheriff is near”

Unregistered
    “He said the Sheriff is near”
    Howard Johnson is right!

Olsen Johnson is right about Howard Johnson being right!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast