PBA endorsement - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: PBA endorsement

Unregistered
    General Pickett. Sir, you may reform to the rear of this ridge and set up a defensive position.

General Pickett. Sir. You must look to yourself division.

General Lee. I have no division....

Unregistered
    General Pickett. Sir, you may reform to the rear of this ridge and set up a defensive position.

General Pickett. Sir. You must look to your division.

General Lee. I have no division....

Unregistered
    Since the State PBA endorsed Trump, I don’t think that they would give two $hits if we did the same. Our PBA is either afraid of Jane or in her pocket. I would love to see our PBA lead from the front not from the rear like Obama did.

Unregistered
    I bet they are all Biden supporters. I wonder in they have a basement in the PBA office so they can hide away like Biden does in his basement.

Unregistered
    Sleepy Joe Hiden

2026?
    2032?
    2022?
    1920?

You know which one it is.

Come On Man

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Since the State PBA endorsed Trump, I don’t think that they would give two $hits if we did the same. Our PBA is either afraid of Jane or in her pocket. I would love to see our PBA lead from the front not from the rear like Obama did.
    Your just plain stupid. We CANT but we are working with the State and West Central to change the terms of the agreement. Geez you people are stupid.

Unregistered
    Plus if the state did it then that covers ALL PBA charters in the state. No PBA charters are doing this independently it’s the state that has come out and set it

Unregistered
    Your just plain stupid. We CANT but we are working with the State and West Central to change the terms of the agreement. Geez you people are stupid.
    Thanks Darla for once again being unprofessional.

Unregistered
    Thanks Darla for once again being unprofessional.
    Not Darla dumba$$. Again you show how stupid you are.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234