+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Colonel Nicole Anderson

    Colonel Nicole Andersons days are also numbered. She is not qualified to be a dog catcher and is useless and a bad joke. We'll be glad to see her gone very soon just like Gary Palmer was fired.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Colonel Nicole Andersons days are also numbered. She is not qualified to be a dog catcher and is useless and a bad joke. We'll be glad to see her gone very soon just like Gary Palmer was fired.
    Worthless POS

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Amazing leader Col Anderson, and i see upset cry babies haven't tried to do anything but b!@$#. Go take a Sgt test or retire saggy pants 4 digit CCN puke bag.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Amazing leader Col Anderson, and i see upset cry babies haven't tried to do anything but b!@$#. Go take a Sgt test or retire saggy pants 4 digit CCN puke bag.
    '
    GFY zip code POS!!!!

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Would Sheriff Tony have whacked Weeezie Anderson when Murder suspect DeLucca Rolle escaped from the Broward County Courthouse on her watch as quickly as he whacked Palmer and Neely? If the answer is Yes then I’m starting to like this guy. The incident was every bit as serious and high profile. She was in charge just like they were. Inquiring minds want to know? Is he really going to hold his entire Command Staff to the same standard he is holding Palmer and Neely too? I can’t wait to see.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Palmer and Neely had it coming. This was a hobby to them. Their traveling and playing came before keeping criminals safe and in custody. Work was secondary and they earned every bit of a disgraceful departure. Hopefully more coming. And yes, Weezy should have been fired for letting moochie escape. Instead she was promoted- three times.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Palmer and Neely had it coming. This was a hobby to them. Their traveling and playing came before keeping criminals safe and in custody. Work was secondary and they earned every bit of a disgraceful departure. Hopefully more coming. And yes, Weezy should have been fired for letting moochie escape. Instead she was promoted- three times.
    Col Anderson name taste like Vanilla Ice coffee because all the haters cup. Suck up lace up and your job slug. 4 digit CCN please leave your a virus.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Nicole is a very pleasant person and was great to work for.

    Whoever wrote this post is likely a giant piece of sh!t.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Lol

    What? She's the worst kind. Backstabbing bit0h! Racist. Incompetent. Unloyal.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Col Anderson name taste like Vanilla Ice coffee because all the haters cup. Suck up lace up and your job slug. 4 digit CCN please leave your a virus.
    Please go back to elementary school and learn how to write. Or get a book called hooked on Ebonics!

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •