Colonel Nicole Anderson - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered

How Come ?

How come people can call her racist and a POS, but when I say I would have liked to hit that when she was younger, and that she once had a decent face and a nice pumper for a rear end. My post gets pulled ? Why, because I said time and age hasn't been good to her ? It was kind of a compliment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How come people can call her racist and a POS, but when I say I would have liked to hit that when she was younger, and that she once had a decent face and a nice pumper for a rear end. My post gets pulled ? Why, because I said time and age hasn't been good to her ? It was kind of a compliment.
    It gets pulled because the mod knows you are a nutcase for wanting to hit that!

Unregistered
    I see all the black command staff got you racist pukes choking. Go quit and work for Miramar.

Unregistered
    It gets pulled because the mod knows you are a nutcase for wanting to hit that!
    I am kind of a dirty dude

Unregistered
    Smh you wolf racist pukes.

Unregistered
    Smh you wolf racist pukes.
    Nope just racist like you, now go F.O.!

Unregistered

Lol

She's fooled you all. Racist POS.

Unregistered

She’s a liar

Anderson is nothing but frosting and no cake! She is a liar and eventually things catch up to liars, look at Israel. I don’t wish bad upon anybody but if she gets removed she’ll get to know what it’s like to have no job and no insurance. She’s no spring chicken, and the job market is very difficult these days. Good luck.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123