Disgusted - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Disgusted

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here's a message you can deliver for Donna and KP stop talking before your DUI mystery be, no more Mysteries... fukinh embarrassing I tell you
    Violating campaign laws at a polling place is a crime and so is campaign funds fraud. Not a good look for a sheriff wannabe.

He’s embarrassing himself. No mystery there. Your fake hype over him is hurting his very slim chance. Your attacks and gaslighting are annihilating him too. Real voters don’t give a rip about him being a good cop or bad cop at TPD. They vote for what they know and they know there are no more riots and we have a visible sheriff who makes arrests.

If you have a message for DL or KP, tell them yourself. I dare you ball-less dumb azz.

Unregistered
    Violating campaign laws at a polling place is a crime and so is campaign funds fraud. Not a good look for him.

Don't tell me big Ron actually #1 filmed inside a polling place, and, #2 took a photo of a filled in ballot? Then was dumb enough to POST THIS CRAZINESS ON HIS FACEBOOK?

Add to this, Ron's questionable campaign loans from Docobo's bro.

Ron is NOT cut out for Sheriff, but he may be cut out to be a guest at the Grey Bar Motel!

Unregistered
    Don't tell me big Ron actually #1 filmed inside a polling place, and, #2 took a photo of a filled in ballot? Then was dumb enough to POST THIS CRAZINESS ON HIS FACEBOOK?

Add to this, Ron's questionable campaign loans from Docobo's bro.

Ron is NOT cut out for Sheriff, but he may be cut out to be a guest at the Grey Bar Motel!
    Oh and your puzzy azz sheriff is doing a bang up job. You clowns are dik drunk.

Unregistered
    Oh and your puzzy azz sheriff is doing a bang up job. You clowns are dik drunk.
    Calling everyone clowns-check
    Gotta defend dumb Rob-check check
    CC put a mind fukc on the President-check

What’s up JT?
    How’s life as a “successful businessman”?
    When you gonna stop lying bro?

Unregistered
    Calling everyone clowns-check
    Gotta defend dumb Rob-check check
    CC put a mind fukc on the President-check

What’s up JT?
    How’s life as a “successful businessman”?
    When you gonna stop lying bro?

Chad got mad skills, but not that jt. He just mad.

Unregistered
    Chad got mad skills, but not that jt. He just mad.
    Yeah he’s an angry elf. Mad he wasn’t born with a V. Hey JT! EAT $Hit scumbag!!!
    You’ll remember me. I busted you lying and falsifying.

Unregistered
    Yeah he’s an angry elf. Mad he wasn’t born with a V. Hey JT! EAT $Hit scumbag!!!
    You’ll remember me. I busted you lying and falsifying.

Well, that could be any number of people!

Unregistered
    Violating campaign laws at a polling place is a crime and so is campaign funds fraud. Not a good look for a sheriff wannabe.

He’s embarrassing himself. No mystery there. Your fake hype over him is hurting his very slim chance. Your attacks and gaslighting are annihilating him too. Real voters don’t give a rip about him being a good cop or bad cop at TPD. They vote for what they know and they know there are no more riots and we have a visible sheriff who makes arrests.

If you have a message for DL or KP, tell them yourself. I dare you ball-less dumb azz.
    Please they pose no threat to any of us. They both do not possess the soul of a warrior and are incompetent as fuk. The alcohol they consume makes them scare of their own shadow. It is impossible to respect men and women of law enforcement who are alcoholics.

Technically the riots happened...they are a thing of the past which your office under the leadership of Chad allowed to happen and when the rioters went to Tampa your office refused to help Tampa Police Department.
    The only reason the Rioters...your sheriff repeatedly called passive protestors... didn't take over Plant City was because the citizens of Plant City were locked and loaded and ready to go.

It is impossible for rioters to take over the Incorporated areas of Hillsborough County since the areas are so spread out and intersections way to large for them to take control of.

One thing the rioters and the administration of the office have in common is that they don't have Heart and a warrior spirit.....oh yes and they are both addicts. One group is addicted to alcohol and the other to weed...therefore both groups tire out easy.

And the only thing embarrassing in this election is the fact that your Sheriff had a cheap facelift they fuked up one of his eyes. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😅😅

And if someone committed voter fraud prove it and if someone committed voter fraud prove it it's what you can prove in court right take your pansy ass up to someone's fuking judicial bench and submit a formal complaint. If that were true chad would have already had someone reveal it since they are so busy trying to find dirt on their opponents.

Unregistered
    The bottom line- deviants are charged for illegal activity at a public park and law enforcement is ridiculed for enforcing the law and protecting families. Then a politician and liberal newspaper accuse law enforcement of being biased towards homosexuals. This is a crazy world we live in. God Bless America!
    Oh wait a minute the same liberal newspaper that Chad's group so strongly boasted about in September when they actually endorsed him... you mean that paper?? STFU.

read the newspaper clipping no one was found to be having sex in the park they were actually lured to the park by an undercover Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office detective.

And the article is basically saying that the Optics do not look good when the only people they were making contact with were men of gay persuasion.

if the Sheriff's Office was concerned about anybody having sex in public they should have and could have also lured women having sex with men and women having sex with other women that way it would have not appeared that they were only targeteting gay men.

Stop trying to change the actual story to make somebody else look bad because you're Sheriff once again put his foot up his own azz.

I am not IT nor from Pruit or Ron's camp. I impartial to bullshitt but will call it out when I see it... and you have a big bucket of it.

Unregistered
    Please they pose no threat to any of us. They both do not possess the soul of a warrior and are incompetent as fuk. The alcohol they consume makes them scare of their own shadow. It is impossible to respect men and women of law enforcement who are alcoholics.

Technically the riots happened...they are a thing of the past which your office under the leadership of Chad allowed to happen and when the rioters went to Tampa your office refused to help Tampa Police Department.
    The only reason the Rioters...your sheriff repeatedly called passive protestors... didn't take over Plant City was because the citizens of Plant City were locked and loaded and ready to go.

It is impossible for rioters to take over the Incorporated areas of Hillsborough County since the areas are so spread out and intersections way to large for them to take control of.

One thing the rioters and the administration of the office have in common is that they don't have Heart and a warrior spirit.....oh yes and they are both addicts. One group is addicted to alcohol and the other to weed...therefore both groups tire out easy.

And the only thing embarrassing in this election is the fact that your Sheriff had a cheap facelift they fuked up one of his eyes. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😅😅

And if someone committed voter fraud prove it and if someone committed voter fraud prove it it's what you can prove in court right take your pansy ass up to someone's fuking judicial bench and submit a formal complaint. If that were true chad would have already had someone reveal it since they are so busy trying to find dirt on their opponents.

Sir, have you been drinking?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast