Disgusted - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Disgusted

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No need to name call.

Chad does what any top County official or CEO does - he's the face of the office. Take a look East at Grady "I never met a camera I didn't love" Judd. How much time does he spend patrolling historically black and brown communities? That is not his job. His job as top cop is to be the face of the agency.

Yes, his job is also to be sure internal and external issues at the office are properly addressed. If you feel there are issues not being addressed there are other avenues to take to resolve these issues. This is a Sheriffs Office, not The Kremlin. Take action and stop believing (and spreading) rumors.

I have never heard about mis-use of HCSO Charities funds. Again, if you have knowledge, not rumors, take it to the proper authorities.

Bottom line, if you are a cop, you should know how to handle these perceived issues. You should also understand how destructive unfounded hearsay can be. After reading these posts, I believe spreading destructive gossip is the main intent.
    Truly agree as the Chad klan does with anyone that opposes him. And truly there is no Avenue that we can take to address any issues without being a Target ...so not sure where you come up with that philosophy.. because IT has never worked before. And if you've never heard about mishandling those funds then obviously you don't work here or you're saying it just to cover it up. For many years the people that work at community outreach have made those allegations...so go GASLIGHT elsewhere!

Unregistered
    Waiting.......
    Waiting for what you guys are the ones that created that allegation!!!

Unregistered
    Waiting for what you guys are the ones that created that allegation!!!
    Nope. I’m waiting too.
    Some dip$hit loudmouth got on here and said Docobo’s brother loaned Ron money to pay qualifying fees to run and Ron paid it back. There’s no record of any of that in his campaign records reported to the state.

That’s campaign fraud.

I also want to know why it’s not reported or did this loudmouth lie again and WHY LIE?

And I want to know what made Dugan more qualified than him for chief.

Also, if Ron quit over Dugan getting top cop, how are they going to work together now? Dugan won’t comment so there’s bad blood there. The chief and sheriff need to work together on many things. This smells bad.

So what’s good?

Unregistered
    Nope. I’m waiting too.
    Some dip$hit loudmouth got on here and said Docobo’s brother loaned Ron money to pay qualifying fees to run and Ron paid it back. There’s no record of any of that in his campaign records reported to the state.

That’s campaign fraud.

I also want to know why it’s not reported or did this loudmouth lie again and WHY LIE?

And I want to know what made Dugan more qualified than him for chief.

Also, if Ron quit over Dugan getting top cop, how are they going to work together now? Dugan won’t comment so there’s bad blood there. The chief and sheriff need to work together on many things. This smells bad.

So what’s good?
    Yeah I think that dipshiitt loudmouth was gaslighting people someone from Chad campaign... so you may want to go back and talk to Chad people

Unregistered
    Different? The only difference is he’s the black guy and he can’t spend his campaign funds wisely to get his name out the right way.

He blows it on some consulting firm that hasn’t done anything that I can see. He also doesn’t answer questions.

Having meet & greets at bars is completely irresponsible during a pandemic, not to mention you’re only talking to drunks who probably don’t vote. Is that his base? Is that what a responsible sheriff does? Encourage drinking and meeting up inside at bars during a pandemic that’s rising?

Whomever it is advising this guy is stupid and he’s a bigger dumb azz to listen to them. No I’m not brass and not a fan of any of these guys. I say he was passed over at TPD for being straight up dumb! Already bad decisions and advisers and he’s not even elected. I see more of the same and worse in him.
    Hmmm...talking to drunks? If you ever attended any of Ron's meet and greets they are booked in a event area not in the bar. If you ever attended any of Chad's events the only reason they are wearing masks it's because they are taking pictures. I went to a Chad event and I was told to put my mask on if I was going to pose for a picture. Smh. Come on . And straight-up dumb ??have you ever work with Chad chronister when he was a deputy a detective a Corporal a sergeant or Lieutenant a captain or major now let's talk about being straight fuking dumb... I give it to Chad he's straight pretty with all that plastic surgery he got going for himself. He gives a good speech with words he doesn't even know the meaning to. But he's the dumbest of the dumb azzes because the shiitt he says on TV makes him look stupid it's almost as if the person that writes his speeches has set him up for failure!!! come on people don't let the bling bling blind you!

Unregistered
    Yeah I think that dipshiitt loudmouth was gaslighting people someone from Chad campaign... so you may want to go back and talk to Chad people

You are wrong. Look at that thread about Docobo's brother "loaning", and being "repaid" money to pay fees to become a candidate months ago. It was posted by a loudmouth disgruntled Ron supporter who encourages scrutiny of campaign funds. That's fine by me, but it works both ways.

NOTHING about a "loan", or "repayment" was ever disclosed in Ron's Financial Disclosure to the State. THOSE are the FACTS.

Unregistered
    Hmmm...talking to drunks? If you ever attended any of Ron's meet and greets they are booked in a event area not in the bar. If you ever attended any of Chad's events the only reason they are wearing masks it's because they are taking pictures. I went to a Chad event and I was told to put my mask on if I was going to pose for a picture. Smh. Come on . And straight-up dumb ??have you ever work with Chad chronister when he was a deputy a detective a Corporal a sergeant or Lieutenant a captain or major now let's talk about being straight fuking dumb... I give it to Chad he's straight pretty with all that plastic surgery he got going for himself. He gives a good speech with words he doesn't even know the meaning to. But he's the dumbest of the dumb azzes because the shiitt he says on TV makes him look stupid it's almost as if the person that writes his speeches has set him up for failure!!! come on people don't let the bling bling blind you!
    O’Brien’s Irish Pub in Brandon last night is not an “event venue”. It’s a fkn inside bar. He had one there last night. A Friday. When people drink. No masks whatsoever.
    I’ve yet to see a CC event at an indoor bar.

Unregistered
    O’Brien’s Irish Pub in Brandon last night is not an “event venue”. It’s a fkn inside bar. He had one there last night. A Friday. When people drink. No masks whatsoever.
    I’ve yet to see a CC event at an indoor bar.

Came here to say this same thing. Last night's "event" for Ron was from 6:30-8:30pm at O'Brien's Irish Pub. What responsible adult thinks having ANY event, much less for a SHERIFF'S candidate, at an INDOOR bar, DURING a PANDEMIC is an intelligent decision????

NO legitimate candidate has events in bars! This was Ron's THIRD!!!! Seriously, what the Hell??

We don't know much about this TPD interloper ad it is. But these decisions alone show extremely poor judgment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    came here to say this same thing. Last night's "event" for ron was from 6:30-8:30pm at o'brien's irish pub. What responsible adult thinks having any event, much less for a sheriff's candidate, at an indoor bar, during a pandemic is an intelligent decision????

No legitimate candidate has events in bars! This was ron's third!!!! Seriously, what the hell??

We don't know much about this tpd interloper ad it is. But these decisions alone show extremely poor judgment.
    please don't listen to cc's campaign schlub, andy.

Unregistered
    Came here to say this same thing. Last night's "event" for Ron was from 6:30-8:30pm at O'Brien's Irish Pub. What responsible adult thinks having ANY event, much less for a SHERIFF'S candidate, at an INDOOR bar, DURING a PANDEMIC is an intelligent decision????

NO legitimate candidate has events in bars! This was Ron's THIRD!!!! Seriously, what the Hell??

We don't know much about this TPD interloper ad it is. But these decisions alone show extremely poor judgment.

A campaign event for Ron at a bar during happy hour? Sign my beer drinkin azz up!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast